A/N (fun stuff)

Heeyyyyyy, It's your author. Interacting with you guys  in this chapter, I love being spammed with votes all of the sudden so a special thank you to Jello_cook ebony444 babbyheidi and aaaaneroj ❤️

 Interacting with you guys  in this chapter, I love being spammed with votes all of the sudden so a special thank you to Jello_cook ebony444 babbyheidi and aaaaneroj ❤️

Thanks for the support guys, and don't be shy to comment and give feedback.

So with that being said here's what this chapter is about. I'm gonna be answering questions like a Q&A. I'm doing this for a couple reasons, one I'm bored af and don't wanna write the next chapter right now. Two, I want to be able to let you guys know who I am and stuff like that idek, three, I think we need one quick break from all the action man.

Part 1/answering questions/random questions from internet

1. What inspired you to write/book background?

I was looking for books about Mafia romance because I think that stuff is cute but I couldn't find one I liked. So immature and inexperienced writer Luna was like "I'm GoNnA wRiTe My OwN bOoK". From that Gun's N Roses was born.

Like I said, I was unexperienced so personally I think it was sloppily written at first but oh well man. I try to have comedy in my book(s)????? But it's hard cause I'm a really inpatient person so I like to get straight to the point. A lot of people think I rushed Stella and Dante's relationship but that's exactly what I did man, but why you ask?

A lot of readers would expect to have a slow paced relationship but the thing about this book is breaking common plot stereotypes. I like to have Stella badass and not depending on the leading male (Dante), she can defend herself. For the relationship, I wanted it quick because like I said before a lot of people expect slow but Dante and Stella know what they want from the get go.
I have no problems against slow paced written relationships btw

Also if you ever see Kai's name written where Dante's name should be like if it's between Him and Stella, I SWEAR ITS NOT ON PURPOSE I JUST CONFUSE THEIR NAMES ALOT

anyways next question *wink*

2.fav food(s)?

Bagels and ice cream, ik weird mix but those are my favorite. Not together of course that'd be nasty.

3. Age?

Too young to be writing smut and stories about mafias *wink*

4. Sequel? Prequel?

*insert drum roll*

YES, this series will have 3 books in total for now, and maybe even an extra I just wouldn't know what it'd be about but I have the next two planned.