Chapter 30

"If I wanted to handle dead people, I would've already!" Ted exclaimed.

Me, Ted, and Jason were in Teddy's office right now, discussing my proposal.

"So, Wait, explain again" Jason said.

"Every Saturday, the trash is taken care of through a personal disposal company Javier is in charge of. One of the newcomers operates the truck, and drives it to a dump on the east side. The truck comes early morning to avoid any hold ups, tomorrow is Saturday and the truck will be on it's way then. I propose that we sneak Jayda into the truck when you, Jason, handle the truck tomorrow. When Javier finds that she's missing, well...he won't actually. We need to get a body from the morgue remotely similar to Jayda, Javier has no clue what she looks like exactly because he's been down there like twice, it doesn't matter. We can say she died of blood loss or whatever, boom. Jayda gets out without hassle" I finished.

Jason sighed, "It's not a bad plan" he shrugged.

"Good, then you can get a dead fucking body" Teddy cursed.

"Ted, buddy. You don't have to touch the dead person" I stated.

He huffed out in annoyance, "Fine, but your coming with me" he said, sticking his finger in my face.

"If it makes you feel better"

"So how do we sneak the body in and get Jayda out?" He asked. "The door to the actual truck itself is only accessible through a door in the cells, so Jason will just say he's throwing in some last minute trash. In reality he'll grab Jayda, put her in the bag, and replace Jayda with the body" I answered.

"Sounds like a plan" Teddy said, "Good, let's go get our body then" I said.

********

"I hope you're aware that this is giving me a panic attack" Teddy said, crossing his arms as we entered the morgue.

"Ted, I've got more balls than you, man up" I said, slapping his shoulders as we pushed the doors open.

We were greeted by a white haired man in a coat, inspecting a dead naked woman on a table.

Teddy immediately gagged and turned to walk back, I grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and pulled him back without moving.

"Hi, I was wondering if we could talk?" I asked.

He turned around and eyed us up and down, a small frown etching onto his face.

"150$ for an adult, 295$ for a kid" he grumbled, setting a few tools down.

"How the hell did you know that?" Teddy asked.

"Holy shit are you a wizard?!" He gasped.

"Teddy, be quiet" I murmured, rolling my eyes. "Sir?" I asked.

He turned around and sighed, pulling his mask off with his gloves.

"Girlie, this is New York. Y'know how many people stop in asking for duds?" He asked.

I looked to the side and pushed my hair out of my face, that was definitely understandable. "I need a very dirty blonde or light brown, average height, female" I said.

He looked around for a moment, "Ah" he said, walking over to a cart with a large white fabric draped over it.

He wheeled it forward and moved the fabric down the woman's chest.