Chapter 10

We drove home in silence as rain slowly crept through the gray clouds onto the grey buildings in a light drizzle.

After a few minutes we pulled up to the house and got out. He opened the door for me and I slowly began to retract back to my room.

"Stella, I'll be back later!" He yelled out, "if you need anything let one of the maids know!" He continued.

"Alright!" I yelled back out from my bedroom door, not used to getting so loud.

I slowly went to the closet and put on sweatpants and a tank top. I went to the bed and laid down, thinking

This man was more then generous towards me for a reason I didn't understand. I don't know what I ever did to deserve and ounce of his hospitality.

As I found a remote, turned on the TV and turned it up, I heard the rain begin to pound down even harder. Just rain, I told myself, just water.

, I was overjoyed to see that Netflix was logged in and I began to watch stranger things as the rain poured down harder and harder and thunder shook the ground.

          Dante POV:
As I arrived at the warehouse, I was greeted by Jayda in a gloomy mood.

"Hey Jayda how's cleaning going for you?" I asked in a sarcastic manner.

She gave a dissatisfied look and turned around huffing. As I walked to the elevator I was accompanied by jay and Jason.

"What's up boss?" Asked Jay. They including Kai were close friends and family. "Where's Kai?" I asked.

"Probably sleeping around, today's his day off I think" said Jason in a straight tone.

As we walked down the hall, we arrived at the meeting room and sat down. "So what's new" I asked in a serious tone.

"Word is Vladimir is recruiting and has retreated back to a sliver of his territory that was left by Marco" said Lilian.

"Do we have an exact pinpoint on where it is and how many men he has so far?" I asked.

"No boss, were working on it but he recently had a meeting with a west side gang about lending weapons and supplies from what an inside voice told us" said Jason.

I sighed and leaned back. "He's obviously trying to build up his gang again. With Marco dead I anticipate it to be slow because he handled all the big stuff in that process, meetings, guns. But now that's he's out of the picture and Vladimir's reputation half tarnished we've got ourselves a month maximum", "let me know when you pinpoint and address, until then I want security in clubs, casinos, hotels, and streets doubled, let's have more ears out on the streets and I'll talk to some friends about helping us out" I continued.

"Also, let me know which gang he's been meeting with, we'll have to pay them a visit" I said.

"Yes boss" they all said in unison. "Other than that, we have another shipment next week in Wednesday so I'll double security for that too" said Lilian.

I nodded and began to leave the room. I arrived outside and entered the car. As I drove down the street, the dark sky was illuminated when lightning streamed through the clouds.

The rain poured down on my car and the wind blew faster each moment. A storm.

Shit

As I drove towards the house, I tried calling her phone but she didn't pick up

I pulled up and hopped out, jogging to her room.

I knocked on her door, "Stella are you alright?" I asked as thunder shook the sky and rain poured down.

I heard a slight whimper as the wind began to blow even harder, I pushed the door open and my heart immediately broke.

She was sitting in a corner with a small blanket wrapped around her body. The room was dark and the only source of light was from the thunder outside.

She huddled and held her hands to her ears, she must've not heard me then.

Pillows were scattered across the floor and as I approached her she didn't seem to notice.

I kneeled down and picked her up. My arm wrapped underneath her legs and the other supported her back and held her head to my chest.

I carried her down the hallway into my room and plopped down on the bed still holding her. She trembled and held onto me tighter.

I cover us with a bigger blanket and held her tighter.

Now I had realized why she was so scared and fragile.

It wasn't the real her, Vladimir and Marco hadn't just broken her physically but mentally.

They took every piece of confidence, self assurance, personality and hope left in her and slowly ripped it apart.

They broke every piece of mentality she had and left her alone.

I will find Vladimir with every piece of life in me, and kill him.

As I began to put her on the bed and walk out she grabbed my hand and forced her eyes open.

Those eyes that dripped with honey stared right into my irises.

"Please don't leave me alone" she begged.

I couldn't say no to her even if I wanted to, I don't want to ever leave her alone.

I nodded my head and crawled back into the bed and held her once again.

I felt her tears hit my skin and I lifted her chin and began to wipe them away.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore" I said looking deep into her eyes.

Immediately she broke down and I let her, this wasn't just her being scared of the storm any more.

This was her showing the world how much she had faced and most of all, showing me how broken she was.

After a minute her crying slowed down and her breathing began to steady.

She slowly suck down to the bed, allowing her back to leave the headboard. Taking me with her.

She turned so her chest was on mine and and her small arms wrapped around my chest.

I smiled slightly, her touch comforted me in ways I didn't know possible.

This girls eyes shined brighter than the stars and her touch could work miracles. I hated that she could do that to me, I was a smash and dash kind of guy, cold, heartless definitely not interested in relationships. But just looking at her made me wanna be into those things

I didn't mean to fall asleep but slumber soon claimed me, and it was the best nights sleep I've ever had.

-that's it for this chapter
-ok so how cute was that shit
-sorry for my profanity lol
-so what's gonna happen when they wake up?
- and what about Vladimir
-updating soon