Chapter 8

Jayda POV:
I looked over at Stella to see her slumped on the side of my car door, asleep.

Shit, Dante was gonna kill me. And put me on cleaning duty.

Fuck my life

                    Dante POV:

I rushed down the freeway in my car with Kai in the passenger.

I wasn't pissed, oh no.

I was beyond pissed. And the thing that made me even more mad was that I couldn't kill Jayda even if I wanted to, she meant too much.

She was there since I was 18, she was like my sister. I did care about her but I was too pissed right now.

Did she even vaguely consider what could've happened when she was out with Stella.

We pulled up to our destination and I hopped out as soon as her black car came into eyesight.

"So Jayda, I'm just wondering, what the fuck were you thinking!" I bellowed out at her.
She was leaning on her car and just looked away.

"I was just bored" she replied in a cheeky tone.
"You know what Jayda, I can't even look at you right now. And you know what?!" I continued. She looked up at me with bored eyes.

"NO MISSIONS AND YOUR ON JANITORIAL SERVICE FOR ONE MONTH!" I screamed out at her. Her look of boredom was quickly replaced with one of fear.

If Jayda hated anything, it was cleaning up messes, and ironically she just loved making them. And I wasn't just talking about regular cleaning at the warehouse, I meant cleaning up bodies after missions.

"Where the fuck is Stella?" I asked looking at her car, "inside my car asleep" she said looking back at me.

"Asleep?" I asked looking at her with an eyebrow raised. "We've been out for a couple hours now, plus she must be exhausted from everything. Your right I didn't think, I'm sorry" she said sighing.

"Kai take Jayda home, and your not off the damn hook Jayda" I said, she nodded in reply.

I quickly walked to the passenger side and opened the door, sure enough there she was, sleeping peacefully.

I was practically drooling over her as I kneeled down so I was almost at her level sitting down. I took my time studying everything about her, her long eyelashes and plump lips. I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful.

I then unbuckled her seatbelt and picked her up and wrapped my arms underneath her knees with my other supporting her back.

She nuzzled against my chest as I pulled her closer while walking to my car. I slowly put a blanket over her as I slipped her fragile body in my passenger seat and closed the door.

Then I sped off back to my house.

                   Stella POV:

I woke up to warm arms holding me, I didn't open my eyes because I knew that scent.

Dante.

Shit, what if he kicks me out?. I felt him sling me over his shoulder as we walked into the house.

I heard him go up the stairs and open a door. This room felt different, he plopped me on a soft bed and walked out for a second. As soon as I heard him leave, I opened my eyes to a well decorated room.