Chapter 27

I closed the blinds and answered the phone in a whisper, barely audible even to myself.

"Hello?"

"Stella, it's me Lilian" a female voice answered through the other line. "Lilian, you scared me" I sighed, leaning against the white coated wall.

"Let's have a coffee date, how does tomorrow morning at Spencer's sound?" She asked.

I was about to ask what she meant but refrained when I realized that it was just a cover.

"Yea, I'll be there at 11" I said.

"Great see you then" she said, ending the quick call.

I threw my phone on the mattress and got ready for bed.

I made my way back to the bed and set an alarm for 10 am, I fell asleep that night pondering what Lilian might have to offer at a coffee shop down the block.

Oddly, my mind took me back to the time I got suspended from school when I was 12

Flashback

I sat down on the gray plastic chair outside of the principals office, swinging my feet as they dangled from the edge.

Junior, a kid I despised in my 7th grade class had groped my boob. Suddenly I didn't care that we were in a hall full of students just wanting to get home.

I showed no mercy to him as I let my extensive combat reign down on his skinny frame, live action.

I almost pulled out my taser if it hadn't been for the teachers pulling me off of the boy.

I huffed out querulously as the faint scent of lemon cleaner and hand sanitizer wafted into my nose.

I heard the clicking of shoes and looked up to see an angry mother walking towards me in Louboutins, an angry mother in Louboutins I knew all too well.

"Stella, you know damn well I don't like having to talk to your dickwad of a principal" she growled, snatching up my hand and walking me towards the principals office.

If anime rivalry's came to life, my Mom and Principal would be Sasuke and Naruto, without the happy ending.

"Hey, he asked for it mom!" I yelled back in Spanish. Teachers looked up at us nosily before looking back down as my mothers dark brown eyes mugged them.

"I don't wanna hear it" she said.

She was about to knock when the door was pushed open by Juniors mother, holding his hand as he held a tissue to his bloody nose.

His mother mugged my mom, "Glad to see your daughter is looking just fine, my poor Junior probably has a concussion and broken nose" his mom spat.

Bad move.

My mother's eyes narrowed, "Chelsea, you and I both know damn well I'm the last person you wanna piss off" she said, pulling me into the office and slamming the door.

The principal was tapping his fingers against the brim of his desk as we sat down. My mom crossed her legs and straightened her blood red blouse, "Mr.Rodriquez" she muttered, addressing the man.

"Mrs.Chavez, you are aware that your daughter has inflicted her, behavioral issues onto MY students?" He asked.

My mom clenched her jaw, "Well? What the hell happened to make you think my daughter has issues" she spat.

"She, clearly. Made an attempt to injure one of my best students" he said. My mom rolled her eyes at the aged man, "What happened Stella?" My mom asked.