Chapter 21

4 weeks later

I was making pizza rolls in the kitchen when Dante walked in.

His eyes soaked up my body as he walked past me, smacking me on the ass.

I yelped and threw a water bottle at his head.

He stopped and turned, "Your gonna get it" he growled, speed waking towards me with hungry eyes.

I ran out and into room before I slammed the door in his face, locking it in the process.

His fist banged against the door, "amore, open this door right now" he warned.

"Or what?" I asked.

It was quiet for a moment before the door kicked down, his muscular body in the frame.

"Did you just break a fucking door?" I asked laughing.

He smiled and picked me up, kissing me all over. "Yea" He said.

I pushed him off of me, "I'm gonna go take a shower" I said walking away.

"I'm coming-"

"No" I yelled. Waking upstairs to the room.

I took a quick shower and changed into a pair of shorts and a sweater.

Christmas was only 8 days away and me and Jayda made it our personal mission that Dante's house was decked out for the holiday.

Everything has been quiet for the most part, Dante, Vladimir, Viktor and Javier had all been playing their chess pieces without bumping into one another so far. But I've been working on all of our mission statistics and data at home to make sure that in a month in a half when all hell broke loose we had our shit together.

We've had gun and ammo shipments from the Chinese and international meetings had been sorted, all that's left is for the time to come.

I walked into the living room when the doorbell rang. I frowned, Jayda hadn't called me about coming over and Dante didn't bother with having company.

I looked through the glass peephole to see a boy and girl.

Oddly enough they both looked like Dante, I heard footsteps behind me and a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist. He had changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Dante looked ahead of me through the glass, his scowl soon turned into a confused look.

"The fuck" he said opening up the locked door and moving so that he was next to me.

They all walked in and smiled, "Ciao brother" the guy said. He was almost as tall as Dante, his hair was a light brown but they shared the same green eyes.

The girl was a bit shorter than me with a gentle build.

Freckles littered her tan face, her hair was a short and light brown, but unlike Dante and his brother, her eyes were dark blue.

"Wow, good to see you too" the girl remarked.

"It's not that, but I didn't expect you for another week" Dante said closing the door. "Yeah, well Ma and Dad said we should come up a little earlier. I didn't have a problem with it" the man said.

Both Dante's brother and Sister turned their head to me.

"And who's this lovely Donna" his brother said smiling and stepping a bit forward to greet me. "I didn't know you started bringing woman home Dante" he continued.

Dante grabbed me by my arm and snaked his hands around my waist, "This is my girlfriend, Stella" he said emphasizing the word girlfriend.

"Hm, sorry  I didn't know she was yours" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm Bella, and that dumbass is Ricardo" Bella said shaking my hand smiling.

"Stella, sounds familiar" Said Ricardo, a puzzled expression slapped across his face. Bella smirked and bowed her head slightly at me and picked it up, "Chavez, in the flesh. I'm sorry about your family" she said.

I smiled, "Thank you, you don't need to be formal or anything" I said.

"Well, I'm gonna go get settled in the guest bedroom, I hope the dog house is set up for Ricardo" Bella joked.

"It was nice meeting you Stella, we'll talk later" She said turning to me, "of course" I said, with that she walked upstairs carrying her bags with her.

Ricardo smiled at Dante before turning to me and winking at me, "I'll be down later" he said walking upstairs as well.

"What a nice surprise" Dante sighed. "What they're nice" I said wrapping my hands around his torso.

We were all close in age which made me somewhat relieved, his siblings were okay, but let's hope his parents are the same.

I went the kitchen to make dinner when the front door open and shut again.

Jayda and Kai walked in, "Hey I heard Ricardo and Bella are here" Kai said.

"Word travels fast" I said, putting the chicken in the oven. Kai got up and went upstairs, "so, Jayda" I said.

"Yeaaaa?" She asked sitting down, flipping her dirty blonde hair over her shoulder. "It seems like you and Kai are together often" I said smirking, mixing the mashed potatoes.

Her face flushed red, "what exactly are you implying?" She asked, tapping her two index fingers together.

"Hmm, I was just wondering when you two started-" before I could finish my sentence the noises of people coming down the stairs broke my sentence and Jayda's hand went over my mouth.

"Let's make that our little secret Stella" she said cheekily. I smirked and nodded.

We all ate dinner together, our plans absolute. In a couple of weeks everything would start.

If it weren't for the fact that Jayda would disappear after dinner.

I'm so sorry for the cliff hanger y'all, but it's necessary for some more Dante and Stella badass action.

Also, WERE ALMOST AT 800 READS  EPEWJWPSBSHAO, thank you all so much

So, Dante's siblings. What do you think?

Don't forget to comment and vote.

To be continued