Chapter 4

Stella
Josie, Mia, and I were preparing to go to the ER when the doorbell rung

 I had flinched at this, understanding the person ringing the doorbell could very well be Vladimir or one of his men. Josie got up to answer and as I was about to yell not to, I was too late. She opened the door and I saw that blonde-headed asshole standing right before Josie.

"Surprise babe" he said as he shoved Josie out of the way, coming right after me. Mia tried to push him out of the way but failed as he quickly knocked her on the side of the head.
He appeared before me so quickly after I couldn't blink, my heart felt like it stopped beating, I couldn't move.

He grabbed me harshly by my collar and spoke into my ear viciously. "You think you can run away girl?" He spoke into my hear. Josie tried hitting him from behind but was unsuccessful as he turned around and knocked her over harshly.

"Don't touch her" I yelled, but he quickly whipped around grinning, "Should I hurt you again to teach you when to keep your mouth shut?" He asked evilly. He quickly had a blade up to my face and had my hands pinned above me on the wall closer to the wall. He put the blade next to my cheekbone and smiled when I whimpered, he then slowly began to draw a line with the blade down to my jawline. I cried out in pain. And then I heard his voice.

Dante
As I walked in, more like ran in, I saw Vladimir pinning the girl by her hands and cutting her face. Anger took over, I felt my blood boiling as I watched her cry. I walked in quickly and began to speak.

"If you don't take your hands off her I swear on my life I'll fucking cut off every limb you have" I yelled out in anger, I saw him turn his head and flinch at my sight.

"Dante, w-what are you doing here" He croaked out. I pointed my gun to his head and heard Jason come up next to me, "let go before I kill you" I said.

When he didn't do what I asked I shot the blade out of his hand, as well as his hand. He began to scream out, "Jason, take care of Vladimir and call in a few men, come back up after" I ordered, he did as I asked. He shot Vladimir in the leg and called the driver to pull up as Vladimir screamed out in agony unable to move.

I approached the girl on the floor, she was crying quietly as she huddled in the corner, she flinched as I reached for her.

"Listen I'm not gonna hurt you okay? But I'm gonna need you to come with me" I said gently.

I felt something hit my head, and looked up, a spatula in the hand of a woman. "Who do you think you are?" she asked, running over to Stella to take her hands in her own. I took a few steps began, "I need to take her with me" I began. "What? who are you? the police?" she asked. I chuckled, "A little worse than that lady" I said.

She looked up at me and glared, I sighed. "I was at the building Stella was being held at, I was meeting  with Marco when I saw her and set her free. "You want safety? I can give her just that" I began. "If you can guarantee theirs too then I'll go with you" Stella spoke up, me and the lady looked back at her. 

"Stella-" she began, before being interrupted. "Mia, I'm an adult, and I'm no safer staying here. Please just let me try to protect you" she pleaded. Mia looked up at me, "Why do you even need her?" Mia asked, confused. "Chavez, right?" I asked.

Mia gulped and nodded. "That's why" I answered.