Marvel (MCU)

Trailer for Avengers 4 anyone? Come on, Russo brothers, I just wanna see my heroes! I miss them...

This is her style in the movies:

Her Face:

Name: Lauren Crystal Thompson

Age: 36 During Infinity War (2018), 29 when her story starts (2011), 8 when her story starts in the prologue (1990), and was born in the year 1982 on January 1st

Gender: Female

Tier: Platinum

Hair Colour/Length: Bright blonde, down to mid back

Eye Colour: Green

Height: 5'5"

Which OC Group?: The OC Mamas

Species: Human

Appearances Not Yet Listed: lightly tanned skin, slight French accent, very smart when she needs to be

Personality: After facing and going through her own story, Lauren realizes her destiny in protecting people from evil and bad guys. She would do anything for her friends and she is completely torn when Civil War happens. At first she leans toward team Captain America, but then realizes what's happening and fights both sides. She tries at first to help both sides, but finds it's no use and fights both sides. She finds it hard to trust others on the spot because she's always looking out for the ones she loves.

Superhero Name: Sigma (like the Greek letter)

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Laur, Miss Invisible (thank Tony for that one)

Talents: Can speak Greek, English, and French. Very skilled in fighting and the martial arts.

Her Fave Colour: Aqua Blue

Her Song:

Super Powers: Bending light and sound waves. This means she can make sound disappear and move the appearance of anything by bending the light waves.

Weapons:
-Spear of Gold and Silver: this is a weapon that has spear tips on both sides. One end is silver and is rounded to look like a raindrop. The other side is diamond shaped and golden. The handle is dark grey with an aqua blue ribbon tied around it. She gets this weapon in her first "individual movie" when she's in Paris, France, which is her hometown. The "movie" takes place in 2011.

-Hover Bracelets: This is Lauren's relic from Dr

-Hover Bracelets: This is Lauren's relic from Dr. Strange. They are gold bracelets around both wrists. When she needs them, they project magic outward to help her fly. She learns to use them in the movie, Doctor Strange, but she's not very good at it when she first uses them. (The pic for it is in the comic version of herself. It's the gold things around her wrists.)

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: No

Outfit: Her outfit is sort of like Natasha's (Black Widow), but less tight. She keeps her hair up in a side braid (if she has time to put it up) when she's fighting. She has a black mask around her eyes with an uppercase Sigma Σ going down her cheeks. She only uses the mask in her "first movie" to hide from the bad guy, until he rips it off her face, revealing her identity to him. On the front of her suit, there is an uppercase Sigma Σ colored aqua blue, and on the back is a lowercase Sigma σ colored the same. She has a golden belt which holds her spear on the back, and on the front is a circular case. And finally, she has black boots that blend in with her suit. (Pic above)

A Bit of Backstory: This part became SUPER inaccurate to what I changed it to. Just read the Prologue in SIGMA if you're really that interested.

Nemesis: Stanley Shade, the Phantom of H.Y.D.R.A.

Love Interest: Steve Rogers, Captain America