Shovel Knight 2.0

Now that I have established who my Shovel Knight girl is, it's time for my actual created Knight OC!

~~~

Name: Katelyn with an unknown last name. No one calls her this, however, and just use her Knight name

Knight Name: Rhythm Knight

Age: 30

Gender: Female

Tier: Platinum

Hair Color/Length: Down to her mid back, dark reddish-brown

Eye Color: You never see it in the games, but its yellow

Height: 6'0"

Species: Human Knight

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Pale skin, no freckles, hair is straight and usually down under her helmet to let it flow

Personality: Katelyn is very stubborn and loyal to her cause, until she is roped into the Enchantress's team. She hates the Enchantress for getting her into this mess, but knows she can't beat her and must do whatever the Enchantress says. HOWEVER, she refuses to be completely controlled and knows she's still her own person. She decides to just stay in her area and fight Shovel Knight on her own terms, not because the Enchantress said so.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Rhythm, Rhy

Talents: Singing and playing every instrument known to man, obviously. She can soothe others with her voice and is a really good dancer. She has alright accuracy when sword fighting, but she is more of a ranged fighter. Rhythm isn't bothered by bright colors or loud noises, which can be quite useful. When she isn't angry, she will be the superior fighter.

Flaws: She can be angered easily and therefore won't listen to you until you beat her in a duel. Whenever she doesn't like someone, it takes something huge to change her mind about them. She speaks her mind, which can be not so good at times.

Her Area: Rhythm is the Knight of Music. Her stage is filled with puzzles and platforming on notes and different enemies make of music symbols.

Her Relic: The Treble Clef which helps you hover straight up in the air for a few moments to dodge something. It goes up half the screen, and can only go straight up.

Her Fave Color: Navy blue and pink

Her Song:

Powers: When she sings, she can summon a few quarter notes that she uses as swords. As the battle goes on, she uses different musical symbols as weapons that are conjured by her voice.

Weapons/Items: Her weapons she uses are quarter notes as swords, sharps as throwing stars, flats as giant symbols to stomp you, naturals to make the stage return to normal and all her weapons to come back to her, treble clefs as a platform to hover on, bass clefs as boomerangs, and the alto/tenor clef as a bow and arrow.

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: IIIIIIII WIIIIIIIISHHHHHH!

Outfit:

A Bit of Backstory: All that is known about her is that she used to be an admired adventurer, but then something happened to put her into the Order of No Quarter

A Bit of Backstory: All that is known about her is that she used to be an admired adventurer, but then something happened to put her into the Order of No Quarter. WoooOoOOooO! I wonder what happened! O_o In the banquet fight, she is not as hard to beat as her normal fight in her own stage. The difficulty was toned down a little over half because she doesn't want to fight Shovel. Her stage is after Treasure Knight's and before Tinkerer's. The stage is actually called the Music Stage. Get it? Because performers- okay.

Her Relationships with the Other Knights:
Shovel Knight - She's annoyed with the blue knight at first but near the end of the fight she comes to her senses and actually lets Shovel win. She knows Shovel can beat the Enchantress, so she loses on purpose to let her pass and get her life back.

Shield Knight - Can not stand her. She understands the amulet is the thing that turned Shield Knight into the Enchantress, but that still makes her really mad at her. She doesn't know if she'll ever find it in her to forgive Shield, so she just distances herself from the red knight.

Black Knight - Is mad at him for protecting the Enchantress, but IS able to look past it because she knows he loves her. She doesn't think the best thing to do is protect the Enchantress, but she can deal with it. She doesn't really have a relationship with Black Knight other than that.

King Knight - Thinks he's really misunderstood. She doesn't like his personality, but pieties him based on his backstory. She knows he would never listen to her, but she still feels bad for him. He's also tried to make her his personal Knight in his castle, and keeps bringing up the subject during the dinner, but just waves it off and keeps rejecting him.

Specter Knight - Hates him throughout his own story because he's trying to recruit her, but over the time of Shovel's story she comes to understand Specter's reasons behind it. She gets that it was Shield/the Enchantress that forced her to be on the team, so she doesn't blame Specter Knight.

Plague Knight - Thinks he's funny and weird. She's taller than most of the Knights, so Plague is over a whole foot shorter than her. She likes his quirky personality and thinks his costume is adorable.

Mole Knight - Just thinks he's there. She doesn't really interact with Mole Knight that much and doesn't really care what he thinks of her.

Treasure Knight - She finds him irritating because of his obsession with treasure and gems. She thinks everything should be shared equally, so she gets angry at him for being greedy.

Tinkerer Knight - She doesn't really like how technical he is because she's more creative and imaginary, so they clash in that aspect. However, she doesn't mind his personality and will choose to hang out with him over some other members of the Order.

Propeller Knight - Hates her guts. Propeller is female in my story along with Shovel Knight, but being another female in the Order means nothing to Rhythm. She hates Propeller's personality and constant flirting with the other members. She'd rather be stuck in a room with any other Order members than be stuck with Propeller.

Polar Knight - Can relate to him the most. Their personalities are really similar, but unlike Polar Knight, Rhythm is not loyal to the Enchantress. She's just being forced to be in the Order. They are both more on the silent and stubborn type, not caring what the others are really talking about.