Teen Titans

THIS IS THE ORIGIONAL TEEN TITANS. THIS SERIES IS ICONIC.

 THIS SERIES IS ICONIC

Name: Jane Atlantic Starlight

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Tier: Blue

Hair Color/Length: Brunette with many blue streaks, pixie cut

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'4"

Which OC Group?: TBA

Species: Unknown

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Pale skin, hair shines in the moonlight, has an aquamarine gem on her belly button

Personality: Jane is a bit shy at first because she has a hard time trusting people after all she's been through. But when she's accepted on the team, she is determined to take down any bad guys in her way. She loves her family, the Titans, because she's never had a family of her own, so she is a bit over protective of the team.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Water, Star, Blue

Talents: Very good at fighting with a sword, can usually see when someone is lying or if something is wrong, finds the structure of the guitar intriguing and learns to play it

Her Fave Color: Yellow

Her Song:

Powers:
-Her cape catches the water particles in the air, helping her fly and acts as a shield.
-She is able to materialize her sword in thin air. It only takes a bit of energy.
-She can control and manipulate water.

Weapons/Items:
-The Sword of Silver
-The Cape of the Ocean

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: No

Outfit: Jane wears a golden dolphin pin in her hair at all times. Her cape is navy blue and reaches just past her knees. She wears silver boots and a medium blue skirt. Her top is the same blue as her skirt with white ruffles, golden buttons, and white outlining the edges. She has a black belt across the top of her skirt, and two identical belts around her boots around her calf.

A Bit of Backstory: Jane is not human, as you can see from the species category. No one knows what she really is. She was born in the ocean, when a shooting star crashed down onto the bottom of the Atlantic, hence her middle name. The star then somehow took the form of a human girl, giving her water powers because she crashed into the ocean. The girl was five years old, because that's how old the star was when it crashed. The Titans think it was a very young star, and it wanted to live on. Anyway, Jane made her way onto land and discovered her water powers. After a couple days, some bad people found her, knowing her powers, and kidnapped her. And guess who the leader of the kidnappers was. Slade. He took Jane in and tried to brainwash her to use her as a weapon. For some reason, Jane could refuse the brainwashing and was able to escape after four years. Now at nine, Jane took to the streets and looked for ways she could be herself without people coming after her. She decided to train herself first, and started looking for a place to go. Finding nowhere, she went back to the ocean and trained herself for another four years of her life. Now at thirteen, Jane once again found the streets of Jump City and looked to make a life for herself. She starts to find there are a lot of threats in the city, so she anonymously catches bad guys and bandits, making it a hobby for herself. Her ocean is her home and the city is her playroom. Three years later, the Titans find her when they are on a mission. And the rest is history.

Nemesis: SLADE! This man will not LEAVE ME ALONE!

Love Interest: Robin

Jane: Sorry all you Starbin fans, this adorable boy is mine!

Me: Savage.

Jane: Haha! No regrets!

Robin: Titans, trouble! Slade is back!

Jane: *shivers and hugs Robin because she's scared*

Me: That's guy can't take a break, can he? He literally is in four of the five seasons. When season three rolled around, I was jumping with joy because Slade FINALLY wasn't in it. Then season four happened. HE DIED IN A VOLCANO, DON'T YOU TELL ME THAT HE SOMEHOW SURVIVED!

Robin: Geez, calm down! You're scaring Jane!

Me: *blushes* oops, sorry.

Jane: Its alright! Now let's go get this guy!