Ouran High School Host Club

Hehehe. They really need another season with this. Two isn't enough.

 Two isn't enough

Her Face:

Name: Jennifer Nancy Send

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Tier: Gold

Hair Color/Length: Brunette, bob-cut and wavy

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 5'5"

Which OC Group?: The Cuties

Species: Human

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Pale skin, always wears an orange flower in her hair, has a natural blush, and always wears her multicolored heart necklace

Personality: This is your definition of a happy-go-lucky girl. She always finds the good in every situation, even if she's been through a lot herself. Even if she's shy at first, and wants nothing to do with the hosts, she warms up to them and can be herself around them. When the hosts are having a bad day, they can count on Jennifer to turn things around!

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Jen, Jenny (most preferred), Flower

Talents: Loves to play piano, but has trouble differentiating between the treble and base clef notes so she gets frustrated (this makes her really jealous of Tamaki). She plays the violin instead and gets into Ouran because of her skill. She also loves art, her best form being painting, and joins the Art Club (making the hosts a bit jealous). Her cousin teaches her how to use the launchpad. She also loves to swim, her best stroke being breaststroke.

Her Fave Color: Light Blue

Her Song:

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: No

Outfit: Being an artist has its perks. When she receives the yellow monstrosity, Jenny goes to the office and tells the principal that her dress would get ruined within the first hour of school. He says she can always wear her painting and art clothes, since that's what she got in the school for.

A Bit of Backstory: Her family left the United States when she was six years old, but her best friend is still her cousin, Hannah Send. Jenny and Hannah are three years apart in age, Hannah being older at 19. So, Jenny finally gets into Ouran on a scholarship, after her parents pestered her to somehow get in the school. Two weeks into school, she's already apart of the Art Club and wishes to get onto the swim team when the season comes. One day, she meets a girl named Haruhi and they look for a quiet place to study. When Haruhi breaks the hosts' vase they were going to sell for...lots...of yen, they also want to make Jenny a hostess. She will not give in so easily though, responding with a smile and a laugh, "I'm committed to the Art Club, and later the swim team. I don't have time for obnoxious people like you!" Later, Kyoya reels her into it anyway, and she goes with the Host Club on their many adventures!

Nemesis: Is there anyone to really hate in this anime? I guess those guys in episode 8 at the beach, but other than that... oh yeah, and Kyoya.

Love Interest: Tamaki

Jenny: Oh, yeah! Haha he's so sweet!

Me: At least you don't deny it, like all my other OCs.

Jenny: You're welcome. I'm not the one in the relationship who's denying it. *pulls Tamaki over*

Tamaki: I-I am the King of the Host Club! I don't have c-crushes!

Me: No, but you do have a girlfriend.

Jenny: Oooooohhhhhhhhhh!

Tamaki: *In emo corner*

Jenny: Aw! *Whips out violin from nowhere and starts playing a sad tune*

Tamaki: Ah! Such talent! That's my girl!

Jenny and Tamaki: *hugs*

Me: Ah, young love.