Sonic

I'm basing this off of Sonic Adventure II. I haven't played it in years, so sorry if I get anything wrong. Also, I'm working on another OC but I have to research things first. Feel free to guess what it is! I'm kidding, don't guess. No one will get it.

~~~

Name: Avery Maddison Wild

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Tier: Silver

Hair Color/Length: Down to shoulder blades, grey

Eye Color: Blue with yellow specks

Height: 2'7" in the Sonic world (as the characters are scaled shorter); 5'7" in the real world

Species: Grey anthropomorphic wolf

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Hair is wavy and darker at the top, pale skin, pointy teeth, long claws on feet and hands

Personality: Despite her scary appearance, Avery is very shy and a very nice wolf. A lot of people are scared of her because of her appearance, but if you get to know her, then she is very kind. Avery is very protective of her friends and refuses to listen to anyone else except the people closest to her. This makes her very sturdy in her beliefs and the bad guys can not manipulate her so easily.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Ava, Av (with a long "a" sound)

Talents: Can climb anything with the help of her claws. She is a natural finder of anything lost, so this helps Knuckles a lot when the pieces of the Master Emerald are shattered and missing. She is really good at solving puzzles and getting through traps as well, hence her ability to not be so easily tricked. Loves spying and sneaking around as well.

Her Fave Color: Blue

Her Song:

Powers: Climbing anything, scaring enemies for a moment to either escape or attack

Weapons/Items: Nothing much, just her claws and teeth

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: Yes

Smash Game First Entered: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

Outfit: Avery has grey wolf ears speckled in black with the same type of tail. She wears a dark blue tank top with black ripped jeans (sometimes also wears a grey skirt with black tights underneath). She also wears black tennis shoes and a black arm sleeve around her left arm. This is so because she has claw markings on her left arm, and she doesn't like it when people stare. Avery also likes to wear silver hooped earrings to try and point out that she has personality and that she isn't a threat to nice people.

A Bit of Backstory: Avery doesn't know much about her past other than that she was part of a pack. Somehow, during a snowstorm she was left behind and almost died in the cold. Now, she lives on her own. Not long later, she meets a young Miles and they become best friends. Even though Miles is a lot younger than she is, Avery and the boy become very close. Miles tells her later on about his best friend Sonic, but Avery is reluctant to meet him. She is shy around the hedgehog, but soon gets to know him. They're acquaintances, I guess is the best way to put it. One day, Avery was walking around when she spots a red echidna running around worriedly. Intrigued, Avery decides to follow him. Upon spying on Knuckles, Avery sees the Master Emerald shatter. Before Rouge the Bat can attack Knuckles, Avery jumps in and scares her away. She forces Knuckles to let her help in finding the shattered pieces of the emerald. Knuckles agrees reluctantly and the two venture off to the many areas to find the emerald.

Nemesis: No one in specific, but she hates any bad guy that tries to manipulate her or get her to join them. She finds it annoying and gets really angry with people who try to make her hurt her friends.

Love Interest: Knuckles is her love interest for many reasons. First off, he is a lot like her personally. Even though he has a temper, Avery looks past that and finds that he's very shy and introverted. When she spies on him, she finds that the Master Emerald has been shattered and decides to help the protector of the item by finding the missing parts.