Arms

Getchya... ARMS-!!!

Name: Abigale Linsey Eagle

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Tier: Gold

Hair Color/Length: Cherry red, down to shoulders

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'9"

Species: Mutated human

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Pale skin, hair is down with short bangs

Personality: Shy in real life, but mostly never talks at all when she's forced to fight others. Surprisingly, she is really good at using her arms to fight. She doesn't want to hurt anyone, but knows she has to win if she wants to get her normal arms back. Whenever she wins a match, she is very proud of herself and always tries to be friends with her opponent later on.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Code name is Eagle Eye, but people call her Eagle

Talents: Eagle has the special ability to jump incredibly high. It's as high as Ribbon Girl's double jump. She is also very fast when running and dodging, but not as fast as Ninjara. Her three starter arms are the Triblast, Eagle Claws, and Buff that's colored red. Other than that she's just a regular arms person.

Her Fave Color: Red, the color of her hair.

Her Song: TBA

Powers: Her arms duh

Weapons/Items: Her arms. Duh.

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: Goodness I wish. She would wreck shop. But no, she's too OP, she she's just a spirit in the game. She's a legend spirit with the ability to make you jump higher, and also has three slots to hold minor spirits.

Outfit: Oh boy, here we go. *clears throat* Se has a cute brown and white feather in her hair, which connects to the side of her green mask. The mask also has blue designs around the eyes. Her top is green with her feather symbol on the front with claw symbols in the back. Her catch phrase is "Soarin'!" which I think is cuuute! Anyway, the bottom half of her torso is dark blue. She has black leggings with white stripes. Her springs are brown and soft, but don't let that fool you. Her springs are actually feathers mixed with steel.

A Bit of Backstory: Sadly, her backstory isn't the happiest. She lived as an orphan, but the instituation in which she was staying in went bankrupt so she agreed to be a test subject for a science expirament. She ended up with springs for arms, and in order to get enough money to get her old arms back is to enter the national tournament, Arms. It's a three round boxing tournament with a bracket and a finals game. You make it to the finals, you get the most money. Other than her main story, she loves bird watching hence her name and unique arms. She always wished to be able to fly, and later on, she grows to love her new arms and she loves competing. In the end, she decides to stay in the tournament and compete for a living.

Nemesis: Dr. Coyle. All was fine and dandy until she freaking showed up.

Love Interest: I'm EMBARRASSED TO SAY! ...Ninjara! UUUUUUUUUGHGHGHGHGH *runs and cries*