Percy Jackson

Someone needs to force me to read BoO. I have no motivation and I don't want to see anyone die DX

 I have no motivation and I don't want to see anyone die DX

Her Face:

Name: Jenna Bethany Tate

Age: 12 at the start of The Lightning Thief

Gender: Female

Tier: Platinum

Hair Colour/Length: Light brown, just past shoulders

Eye Colour: Hazel (blue-green hazel with a splash of brown in the middle. Makes it look like a rainbow.)

Height: 5'6"

Species: Demigod (Greek)

Godly Parent: Apollo

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Tanned skin, likes little braids in her hair, always carries her magical bow with her when she can

Personality: Really hyper...like really hyper. Her fatal flaw is trust, meaning she trusts people too easily, and it can lead to very bad things (think about it: trusting monsters, and she even wanted to give Kronos a chance), and she also thinks anyone can change. She's really positive and outgoing, but when something happens to one of her friends or siblings at all, she gets either really angry or depressed. She calls all of the Olympians that aren't Apollo her Aunts and Uncles because it just gets too confusing. Everyone, including Luke, has a soft spot for her because she's so childish and adorable.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Sunshine, Dove

Talents: She's the daughter of the god of music, so she basically can figure out how to play any instrument, yet she's really bad at singing. She loves poetry and is really embarrassed when her dad says his awful limericks and haikus. She is really bad with fighting with spears and daggers, but is good with her personal sword and Sun Bow. Jenna can summon Sun Bow and Arrows, but only when the sun is shining in her location. She is also really good at healing, but it's harder when it comes to healing herself and it takes more energy.

Her Fave Colour: Yellow

Her Song:

Powers:
-The Sun's Blessing gives her the power to summon her bow and arrows when the sun is shining in her location
-Can heal through her hands, but takes a lot of energy
-ADHD makes her senses heightened during battle
-Dyslexia makes her read in Greek

Weapons/Items:
-The Sun Bow
-her specially made two-handed sword. She holds the sword across her back. The holder for the sword hopes and closes so she can just whip it out when she needs it. This also helps since the end if the blade is a very weird shape.

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: Not in Smash Bros.

Outfit: She really wears normal clothes and usually her Camp t-shirt. Though, she does like to wear her yellow blanket as a cape sometimes, showing off her personality. She says it makes her feel "cool like her dad". Other campers just thinks she's cute.

A Bit of Backstory: Jenna was born and raised in New York. Born to Apollo and Susan Tate, Apollo leaves because of Zeus's new law, and leaves Susan to raise Jenna by herself. Jenna's mom is really overprotective because she knows Jenna is a demigod. She doesn't allow her to go to school, and only lets her out of the house in special occasions. When a satyr named Darwin comes to her door one day when she's ten years old, she sneaks out of her house to escape the imprisonment. She is claimed right away by Apollo and joins her siblings in their cabin, being one of the only, if not only, brunette child of Apollo. When a boy named Percy Jackson comes to camp only two years later, things get a bit interesting. She joins him on all his adventures up until the end of the Second Titan War. When Percy disappears, she joins Annabeth in the hunt to find him, becoming somewhat of a glitch in the upcoming prophecy. When the prophecy of the Seven is given, Jenna refuses to stay behind even though everyone told her to, and she tries to help out by going to the Underworld with Nico and finding Thanatos. However, their plan does not go accordingly and they fall into Tartarus. Nico is put in the jar while Jenna stays in Tartarus until Percy and Annabeth find her and get her out.

Nemesis: Tartarus. THIS MAN IS THE DEFINITION OF EVIL! I DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM AT ALL!

Love Interest: No one, but hehehe... Fans ship her with Tartarus. BuT tHaT wIlL nEveR hAPpEn!

Jenna: I'm so lonely haha.

Me: Aw! I'll love you, Jenna!

Jenna: No... that's weird.

Me: Harsh, Jenna, harsh.