Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

This anime is so cute! I relate to Nagisa in the second season so much, especially at the time when I watched this. Those were dark times for grades *shivers*

 Those were dark times for grades *shivers*

Her Face:

Name: Leah Gretchen Scope

Age: 16-17 (First season - second season)

Gender: Female

Tier: Gold

Hair Color/Length: Very light brown, could be considered a dirty blonde, comes down just past her collarbone

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'3"

Which OC Group?: The Cuties

Species: Human... I feel this category is irrelevant in this fandom, but you never know

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Pale skin, wears her hair in pigtails, her suit color is orange

Personality: This girl is extremely shy. I guess she's a bit like Haru when it some to the water. She feels at home when she's swimming, and she loves the swim club because they share her passion. She understands that the boys except Rei have a past with Rin, but she still doesn't like him. She feels Rin is trying to tear her team apart, and so she does everything in her power to keep everyone close and love the sport of swimming.

Main Events:
-200 I.M.
-400 I.M.
-400 Freestyle (at a meter pool, and it's a 500 at a yard pool. I'm sure they only use meter in the anime though)
-The Mile

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Stingray, Pacer (because she paces when doing distance)

Talents: Well, swimming (NO DUH) is one of her talents. She can't really play any instruments because notes don't make sense in her brain. She's really good in the subjects math and science, and even if she can't play instruments, she loves to sing.

Her Fave Color: Orange

Her Song:

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: No

Outfit (because Powers, Weapons, and Items aren't relevant): Normally in her Iwatobi uniform, but when she's swimming she has a black and orange knee skin on. Her cap is black and her goggles are orange.

A Bit of Backstory: Leah is really excited to start her new school and wants to be on the swim team. Her dad transferred her to a new school because he found out she was being bullied at her old school, and even her best friend left her. This is why she's so shy. Leah used to be really sweet and out going, but her experiences changed her. Her mom died in a car crash, so it's just her and her dad. Her first day of school, Leah finds the pool and changes into her swimsuit. She starts to swim before the boys even get out there, and when they do they see her swimming a 400 I.M.. They automatically want her on the team, and she's thrilled. Leah goes with them to swim meets and finds that she's unlocking herself, unlocking her true passion of the sport and for others.

Nemesis: RIIIIIN! As said before.

Love Interest: Haru

Leah: Oh, um... *blushing*

Me: Care to explain?

Leah: He was the first to talk to me.

Me: Aaaaand... anything else?

Leah: I love the passion he has for the sport...

Me: Mhm.

Haru: I only swim free.

Me: Same.

Leah: I only swim multicolored! (That's what I call I.M.!)

Haru: But you do distance too.

Leah: Yeah, but I hate it.

Me: No, you love it.

Leah: Says the person who refused to do the mile at her home swim meet.

Me: I WAS SCARED AND THAT WAS ONE TIME! PLUS, THAT WOULD HAVE MEANT I WAS DOING SEVEN EVENTS THAT WEEKEND, INCLUDING THE MILE, 500, AND 400 I.M.!

Haru: That's not swimming free.

Me: EXACTLY!

Leah: Yeah, alright. *smiles*