Mario

This one is long overdue. Oh well, just in time for LM3 this Halloween!!

~~~

Name: Lucky Emily Braczili

Age: 30

Gender: Female

Tier: Gold

Hair Color/Length: Long, down to top of her waist, light brown

Eye Color: Blue-brown hazel

Height: 5'11"

Species: Human

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Tanned skin, her hair is naturally straight but she likes to put it in waves, hair is always up in low pigtails

Personality: Lucky is always cheery and happy. She loves traveling around the galaxy because it makes her feel free. Once she found and fixed up a crashed rocket, she left Earth and started sailing the sea of stars. Lucky is very friendly and likes to give people second chances. However, if they hurt her too much, she will understand that they just can't change and label them as her enemy.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Luck, Comet Girl

Talents: Lucky loves to play the ukulele because her father taught her as a young child. She can name all the planets and stars in the Earth's solar system along with some neighboring systems. She's really good at figuring out machines. She isn't the best at being deliberately mean to people. She's too friendly to be sassy or think of good back-talk. Her favorite snacks are star bits.

Her Fave Color: Dark pink or magenta

Her Song:

Powers: Fighting skills, the ability to gain power-ups like the invincibility super star or fire flower, the ability to use launch stars, she has her own blue and green colored Luma named Shimmer who helps Lucky jump up to high places and occasionally float.

Weapons/Items: Shimmer I guess can be considered an item, she also carries power-ups in her brown shoulder bag.

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: YEEEEP YOU BET!

Smash Bros. Game First Appeared In: Smash 4 (Wii U/3DS)

Outfit: Her sometimes straight sometimes wavy hair is put up into low pigtails that are held up by magenta ribbons tied into bows. She has a hooded silver jacket that's darker grey on the inside. It was her dad's jacket, and he was tall, so the jacket goes down to almost her knees. She usually leaves the jacket unzipped. She has stitched two magenta strips into the jacket, one on both sides of the front (going vertical) because it was her mother's favorite color. Her bag strap hangs from her shoulder and crosses over her torso, while the dark brown bag itself rests on her left hip. Sometimes she will wear black gloves if she's cold along with her black jeans. She will either wear her grey human tennis shoes or her grey traveling boots. She wears a dark magenta shirt underneath her jacket.

A Bit of Backstory: Hey guys, Lucky here! I was born on Earth and my parents were space travelers. They took me on occasional journies to the moon and stuff just throughout our solar system. They said they'd take me further into the Galaxy when I got older, but they never got the chance. One day, they went on a space mission to retrieve these things called "star bits" from a huge comet that landed on Venus. Since Venus is extremely hot, they had to hurry and get to the star bits before they melted, eroded, and vanished. They couldn't take me to this mission... and for some reason, they didn't come back. Now that I'm older, it is my destiny to figure out what happened to them and find them to bring them home! I started this journey at 23 years old once I was able to fix up their second rocket. Two years later, at age 25, I found my space partner Shimmer. She was hurt and left on an abandoned planet to starve. Luckily, (tee hee) I found her and she decided to stay with me and help me find my parents. She's actually very pretty because of her multicolor tone. She's blue on top and fades into green at her feet. It's so cute! At age 27, I ran into a lady named Rosalina and Mario, an old friend, and I helped him rescue Peach. I love getting invited to sporting events and traveling across the galaxy with all my friends!

Nemesis: Ummmmm I don't think I really have a main nemesis. Bad guys just tend to make me mad when they make their own nemeses mad haha!

Love Interest: I'm not in love with anyone. All I need are my friends and my partner, Shimmer!