Kirby

So I had to draw the costume for this one. Sorry it's cringey. The eyes are so cartoonish and complicated that I just thought to doodle the whole thing. Also, this isn't the OC that was supposed to be a big surprise reveal thing. It's just one I wanted to write down while her story was fresh in my head.

~~~

Name: Selene Squeak

Name: Selene Squeak

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Tier: Bronze

Hair Color/Length: Short with long bangs, yellow

Eye Color: Orange and black (like Kirby's but orange instead of blue)

Height: 1 foot (5 feet 2 inches in our world roughly)

Species: Squeak Squad (she is a mouse)

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Orange mouse ears, black stubby mouse nose, orange mouse tail. Selene also has light orange tinted skin and slightly bigger two front teeth (only very slightly)

Personality: Quiet, shy, nervous. That's how Selene always appears on the outside. However, when she escapes the Squeak Squad and joins Kirby, he finds that she is a very useful and talented character. She opens herself up around Kirby and becomes very friendly. Besides the Squeak Squad, she thinks that mostly anyone can become good if they just look at the good in their hearts.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Selena, Sea, Squeak

Talents: Master thief. Selene was chosen for the Squad because of her knack for getting her hands on shiny things. Sometimes she doesn't even try when she finds she just robbed a jewelry store. She also relies on her two iconic powers, which are representative on how Kirby also has two iconic powers. (Kirby can inhale enemies and steal their qualities, and he can fly by inhaling enough air).

Her Fave Color: Dark Purple

Her Song:

Powers: As stated above, Selene has two iconic powers. The first one she has with her throughout her entire life. She can jump really high, and when she lands she can kick enemies with double the impact of a regular kick. When she uses this, it's nearly fatal to anyone who endures it. The other power she finds at the end of Kirby's adventure in Squeak Squad. Time travel. This will be further explained in her backstory.

Weapons/Items: Her gloves given to her by the Squad help her with stealing things. She discards these after she leaves the Squad.

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: Yes

Smash Game First Entered: Super Smash Brothers Melee

Outfit: I didn't mean to make her look so human in that picture above, but it's kind of hard to understand her form. She wears a light pink dress with darker pink ribbons over it. Her tights are grey and white stripped, and she has sleeves that are the same pattern. She has heeled grey boots that make her kicks all the more deadly. Her ears are orange on the top of her head and her tail is a darker orange. She can't really do anything with her hair since it's so short, but she wouldn't want to anyway.

A Bit of Backstory: Selene was always a great thief, but she was never evil. She was young when the Squeak Squad kidnapped her because of her skills. She was forced to steal for them and she hated it. When the Squad steals from Kirby however, she finds her chance to finally escape the clutches of the Squad. King Dedede throws Kirby at the Squad to discombobulate them, and the Squad is scattered. Selene discards her gloves the Squad gave her and joins Kirby, explaining her situation. Kirby lets her join and the two finish the adventure together and find out who's behind this whole mess. Surely it couldn't be the Squeak Squad alone. Sure enough, Meta Knight was their villain all along. At the end of his fight, Selene comforts a beaten up Meta Knight and convinces him that he can be good. He doesn't like it, but he knows he can do better than he is now. He becomes an antihero, but a little more devilish than King Dedede. After convincing Meta Knight of his true self, Selene discovers a hidden power within herself. She can change more than Meta Knight, but how? She is granted the ability to go back in time and help Kirby throughout his earlier missions. Now if you play the earlier games, Selene can be seen at shops where she sells Kirby some very powerful items. She can also be seen in bushes, and as you walk by, she gives you a power up quality that's strong but random. Knowing that she goes back in time to help Kirby gives players a better understanding of who this mouse was in earlier Kirby games.

Nemesis: Dark Matter is Selene's nemesis for one big reason. Selene thinks that anyone can be good if they try and if they have the right people in their life, but Dark Matter proves her wrong. She tries to help him out, but after a bunch, and I mean a bunch of attempts, she fails. It's as if Dark Matter chooses to be evil just to annoy her. He is a symbol of her biggest failure in life, and that's why she hates him.

Love Interest: Meta Knight is her love interest, but please let me explain. He is a lot like her in many ways. She was once a not so nice guy and never thought she could be accepted if she left the Squad. Meta Knight thinks the only thing he is good at is being bad, but Selene makes him see otherwise. Together, they can do what is right and help each other throughout their lives.