Gravity Falls

Gravity Rises am I right? Haha... I'm done.

~~~

Name: Annie Isabela Kane

Age: 15 at start of season 1

Gender: Female

Tier: Platinum

Hair Color/Length: Pixie cut, very messy as if she cut it herself, light brown

Eye Color: In the show, they have black dots. But, in concept art her eyes are actually cyan

Height: 5'4"

Species: Human

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Thick flower crown with pink, lavender, and light blue flowers with green leaves in it. She is very skinny and kind of lacks in feminine physique. She has visible freckles across her nose and cheeks.

Personality: She is very optimistic, although she doesn't trust people that well. If she does trust you, it's an honor and she will do anything for you. She desires to be needed and helpful, so she volunteers to go with Dipper and Mabel as an older guide to look out for them and help them puzzle solve. She absolutely loves nature, but hates nighttime and the darkness and can get scared easily. Annie knows her beliefs and stands her ground, so if someone is trying to convince her to do something she doesn't want, they basically have a zero percent chance of succeeding.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Anne (preferred, but everyone calls her Annie mostly), Anna, Flower Hair (Bill's name for her)

Talents: She is amazing at reading people and can tell whenever someone is troubled. She can read nature and wild animals find her very friendly. Along with this trait, she is able to identify plants and food in the forest and determine what is poisonous and what isn't. Annie can identify almost anything normal in the woods - anything supernatural though, she can't really tell.

Flaws: Despite her ability to sense when something is off, she isn't really good at mystery solving. This doesn't help because she lives to help Dipper with puzzles and journal stuff, but she always feels like she's getting in the way. On top of that, she has major trust issues because of her judgment abilities and constant fears. Darkness is her crux - get her in a dark room with no lights and she shuts down completely.

Her Fave Color: Cyan

Her Song: TBA

Powers: Not exactly supernatural, but she has the ability to know when something is evil or off. I know I say that a lot for my OCs, but Annie is never wrong when it comes to this. Be it her lifetime of having nightmares at night or an overactive imagination, she is able to absolutely tell when someone has bad intentions.

Weapons/Items: A ring of three rusted keys which become important later, a small grey backpack of food, and two tiny magnifying glasses that she finds in early episodes. (One in the Mystery Shack and the second one in Gideon's tent the first time you visit him.)

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: Hah.

Outfit: Most of the time, she wears her red and orange t-shirt with an aqua blue scarf. She has blue very faded jeans and red shoes. As mentioned before, her hair always has a thick flower crown circling it, much to the animator's frustration. At parties, she wears a cyan sundress with white flowers sprinkled throughout the sides.

A Bit of Backstory: Annie grew up in a very small village right next to Gravity Falls. She loved nature so much that her family agreed to rent a cabin at Gravity Falls every summer, thinking it will help her with nightmares if she relocates every so often. See, Annie gets terrible dreams at night that she starting at the age of nine has waved off as no big deal. During the day she's fine, she's at peace with nature and is genuinely happy. However, when the night comes she barely sleeps and sometimes loses her appetite in the morning. The summer she turns 15, a pair of twins come to Gravity Falls to be with their great uncle, Stan Pines. She loves to visit the Mystery Shack, and after befriending Dipper and Mable, she has an excuse to go over there every day. She follows them around and "supervises" them in case they get into any trouble, and when Gideon gets jealous things get interesting. Annie has no connection to Bill Cipher at all before he is summoned, it's just coincidence that she is plagued with night terrors. So, when he comes into play, she automatically knows he is no good and he is a force to be reckoned with. Honestly, a demon of nightmares? Count Annie out. Because of her condition, Bill thinks he can take advantage of her and is constantly trying to make deals with her, saying he can make all the nightmares go away. Of course she knows it's a trick, and never gives in even though she is very close at some points. She is sadly not part of the main Mystery Shack assault on Bill's castle at the end because she has been hiding out inside of it the entire time, remaining unseen by the demons that roam around there. As you may know, Annie and the twins are victorious in defeating Bill and restoring Gravity Falls to its controlled weirdness.

Nemesis: No one. Hah, I'm just joking. It's Bill Cipher.

Love Interest: NONE. PLEASE NO. LET HER BE ALOOONE!