Sally Face

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM BACK AND I SHALL FIGHT THE RED EYES! This shall be interesting.

Name: Matthew Jeffery Kindle

Age: 15 in the child flashbacks, 20 in the young adult flashbacks, 26 in real life

Gender: Male (Whaaat?! My first male O.C.!)

Tier: Silver

Hair Color/Length: Black with dyed red streaks, short with bangs that swoosh to the right

Eye Color: Blue

Height: At 15 years old he's 5'11", at 20 6'2" and then he stops growing. End height is 6'2"

Species: Human

Appearances Not Yet Listed: Pale skin, scratches and bruises on his shoulders but are always covered, he is skinny but muscular

Personality: Matt is quiet but protective and assertive when he needs to be. Once he becomes friends with Sal, he protects him from the bullies at school. He lives in the Addison Appartments in room 404, so he gets to visit Sal and the rest of his friends a lot. Once he becomes more open to his friends, they find he is really funny and chill.

Other Name(s)/Nickname(s): Matt (everyone calls him this), M'Dude (Larry calls him this), Dickhead (Travis calls him this)

Talents: Can be very persuasive. This is how he gets all the bullies to leave Sal alone, besides Travis who's a jerk. This is also how he keeps the Darkening hidden inside of him for so long. He is able to, like Terrance, push the infection deep down into the depths of his soul to slow the process. Other than that talent, Matt is very good at detective work and talking to people about hurtful and painful subjects.

His Fave Color: Red

His Song:

Powers: Has some visions of some sort, allowing him to see glimpses of the very near future. It's only images and flashes though, and he has to figure out what it means himself. And this happens very rarely so he has to work with the small amount of pieces to the puzzle that he has.

Weapons/Items: Walkie talkie, crowbar that they take from David, his mind, uses his own fists in a fight normally

Super Smash Brothers Fighter?: No

Outfit: His clothes are worn, but very comfy for him. His shirt is faded green and long sleeved. The collar of the shirt is tight, but it doesn't bother him. Just as long as his shoulders are covered, because his skin has started to deform there ever since he moved out to Addison Apartments. His jeans are light grey and his shoes are black with white stripes. He always carries a pair of black earbuds in his pocket just in case he gets bored or doesn't want to talk to anyone. When he's outside in the cold, he wears faded red gloves and a red scarf.

A Bit of Backstory: Matthew was born to Jeffery and Clara Kindle. Matt also has a little girl cousin named Piper who he doesn't know about. Okay, I'm going to lay out some of the family tree so bear with me. Terrance Addison had a sister who got married and had a kid named Piper. Piper's father had a sister named Clara, who got married to Jeffery and had Matt. That's how Matt is sort of indirectly related to Terrance. So, Matt's mother and father dies from being pushed off of a cliff, and Matt gets adopted by his step-dad. The two move to Nockfell before Sal does and they move into room 404. Matt's step-dad has questionable parenting techniques, and this is why Matt has the personality he does and can relate to Travis. Now that Matt is living in Addison Appartments, he has been infected by the Darkening, the Thing that the demon uses to take over people's souls. Matt manages to fight the infection just like Terrance for years upon years. When he becomes a college student, Matt starts acting fidgety and his visions become more frequent. He sees Larry commit suicide, he sees Sal die in the electric chair, he sees the evil people use Todd to house the demon, and he sees Ashley as the only living and sane person left from the group. Matt knows he is going to die, but if he dies then the demon can eat his soul. So to avoid that, Matt continues to fight off the Red Eyed Demon and runs away from Addison Apartments. He keeps a journal and runs to an old cave in the woods where he used to venture off sometimes. Every day he writes his progress in his journal, and every night he fights off the demon. Slowly, the demon starts to take over so Matt puts himself into a vegetative state in order to survive and continue to ward off the demon. When Sal's trial is coming up, detectives and reporters search for Matt because they don't believe he is dead. Finally, three days before the capital punishment bestowed upon Sal, they find Matt's journal and his cave of secrets. There, they find Matt and rush him to the hospital to cure him. The journal and Matt's word isn't enough to persuade the people though, and Sal is killed at 6:33 via electric chair. Now that he's awake, Matt has time and strength to push the demon out of his soul and help Ashley uncover the mystery of what happened to Todd, what Sal did, and the Addison Apartments.

Nemesis: The Red Eyes

Love Interest: Travis

Matthew: So, your first male O.C. had to be gay, didn't he?!

Me: You're not gay! You're bisexual.

Matthew: A lot of people are gonna hate you for this.

Me: Hey! I can do what I want. Plus, when I make O.C.s, its not like I can just make stuff up. It's like the O.C. comes to me and I just... adopt them. Does that make sense?

Matthew: No.

Travis: Does that me you don't love me~?

Matthew: Sh-sh-sh-shit! Don't scare me like that! Don't you know Red Eyes is after me?! The last thing I need is someone to give me a fricking heart attack! And go away, Travis!

Travis: B-but... ok... *starts to walk away*

Matthew: *Sneaks up behind Travis and jumps on his shoulders, kissing him on the cheek*

Me: YEEEEEEEEEEEES!