Chapter one

Training under YG Entertainment is probably one of the hardest things I will ever do. Most because of the early starts. Yawning, I switch off my 5am alarm clock and crawl out of the bottom bunk bed. I change into my dance clothes needed for the day and sort my hair. Feeling mischievous, I decide to to shake Chaeyoung awake.

"Five more minutes Mum," She groans in English.

"First, you know I don't understand that weird language. Second, ITS TEN A.M, I SLEPT IN." I hurriedly move away from the bunkbed, knowing what is about to come.

Like a frog, she leaps over my head, forward rolling into the bathroom. Works every time.

While she rushes like her life depends on it, I calmly fix my makeup and walk through into the tiny living room to see Lalisa already ready.

She bows, "Good morning, Jisoo."

"There is no need to be so formal," I smile.

The young girl has been around four years, since she was fourteen. Her manners have never ceased since I met her, not sure if I want to hug or punch them out at this point.

Just then, Chaeyoung bursts through the door, I am just quick enough to dodge it, Lisa is not so prepared. The two collide and hit the ground, their faces nearly as red as the tomatoes at the near by market we cannot afford.

"S-sorry," The older mutters.

"Come on now," I yell, "It's five thirty A.M and we've got training."

Chaeyoung frowns, "But you said-"

"OHISTHATTHETIME? BETTER GO, NEW TRAINEE REMEMBER?"

With that I race it the door, slamming it behind me, it is going to be a good day.