Chapter seven

Before I open the door, I can hear muffled voices from inside the dorm, angry muffled voices. Arguing was never my thing, I am tempted to just wait here until they calm down.

I know that would not work, they usually get angrier without food. I have the food.

Quietly, I open the door and sneak in. Instantly I see Lisa curled up on the couch, Rosie arguing with Jennie in front of it.

"She has spent the last hour cleaning for you and you don't even say thank you?!"

"I didn't ask her too."

"You don't even look grateful."

"Would you like me to fuck her out of gratitude?"

"You are vulgar!"

"You're annoying."

"Do you have manners?"

"Nope."

"Do you even feel sorry?"

"Sorry, Mum."

"Mum?"

"You act enough like her."

"Are you calling me old?"

"Yes."

They continue like this as I put the groceries away. Once that is finished, I drag Lisa off the couch and over to the kitchen counter to help me prepare dinner. With our combined power, we might only burn one thing.

Lisa begins to wash the lettuce I bought earlier, being uncharacteristically sad. Taking notice of this, I smile at her. No response.

"Hey, Lisa," I said quietly, "Is everything alright."

"I just want them to stop arguing," She whimpers.

What is happening? Usually Lisa is quite happy and grown up, especially for her age. It is rare to see her in this state of unrest.

How dare they argue in front of our maknae. Do they have no shame? Even Loki waits until Thanos is away before he starts calling him names.

Angrily, I walk over to the two girls, "Hey!"

They both stop to look at me. Annoyed.

"What is it, Jisoo?" Rosie sighs.

"What is it? WHAT IS IT?" I glare at them both, "YOU TWO HAVE BEEN ARGUING ALL DAY AND YOU JUST MET TODAY! DON'T LOOK SORRY FOR YOURSELVES. APOLOGISE."

Looking at the ground, they mumble a quick 'sorry' to each other. How childish.

"Rosie!" Her head snaps up, "If it is such an issue for Lisa to room with Jennie, I will."

She begins to open her mouth, but I am already in our old room, moving her stuff out into the hallway, "Can someone give me a hand with this?"

Sighing, Rosie helps me move her stuff into Lisa's room. By the time we are done, dinner is ready. Lisa and Jennie are already eating, not saying a word but yet completely satisfied.

Jennie is by the counter, Lisa is on the couch. Lisa only brought one extra plate, leaving the other on the counter with Jennie. Rosie quickly grabs her food and sits with Lisa.

I walk over and take my meal, "I look forward to rooming with you," I smile.

She rolls her eyes, "Don't."

Damn.