Chapter three

I glanced over to Lisa who had a nervous look on her face, something Chaeyoung, or Rosie, noticed as well. Instantly, she steps forward, "Hello Jennie! My name is Park Chaeyoung. This is LaLisa," She points at Lisa, "And this is Jisoo!" She points at me, "We are so happy that you are joining us," She holds out her hand.

Instead of shaking it, Jennie turns back to the manager with an unimpressed look, "So when do we start rehearsing?"

I turn to the other members only to see Rosie's shocked face and Lisa mumbling, "Savage."

She adjusted her bag strap, realising that she was only wearing black and white, unlike the rest of us who had some pop of colour. By accident, I make eye contact with her. Cold unforgiving eyes pierce me, like icicles. I freeze, hoping that my cheeks do not turn red.

Bored, she raises an eyebrow, "Do you know when we start?" There is not a hint of warmth in her voice.

"Y-yes, um- whenever you feel ready." I attempt a smile.

"Let's go then."

Quickly, we all dump our bags at the side and meet back with our manager, who seems to be the most excited out of everyone. He clasps his hands together, "Okay, So today you will be practicing a song from Big Bang!"

I see a small smirk form on Jennie's face, making me uneasy. This is going to end well.