Chapter twenty three

Well, I certainly was not expecting that. See, I have private lessons most days. Her sudden appearance, if I am being honest, has caught me off guard.

Glancing at my music teacher, she seems to be unaware of any wrong doing. She turns to me, "Jennie's tutor has fallen ill, she'll be with us for the next while."

"Oh," I stare at her blankly.

"Expect you to be on your best behaviour, Miss Kim."

"Okay," I respond.

Even talking to my tutor, I have not looked away from Jennie for a moment. She has not looked away from me. It's is the closest I have been to her in a while, since that night.

Her gaze feels cold, like she is angry at me. Please do not be angry at me.

"I need to go photo copy some sheets, I will be right back," My tutor says, leaving the room. Leaving us alone.

Jennie does not speak. If anything, like some sort of magic, she has gotten quieter. I hate it. I just want her to say something. It is weird, I have spent the last while avoiding her but now that she is here, I need her.

Finally she looks away, "How have you been?"

I giggle, "We live together."

"But you're ignoring me."

I look at the ground. Have I been that obvious?

Jennie sighs, "It's okay, this actually happens a lot. Most people who don't like me-"

"I don't hate you, Jennie."

"Then what the hell, Jisoo?"

Luckily, my tutor enters the room. Jennie rolls her eyes.

***

The end of the day arrives quicker than I expected it to. I fiddle with my jacket by the door. I really need to buy a new one.

"You got this, Jisoo!" Rosie laughs as she leaves the building.

"Yeah yeah," I mutter.

"Five minutes until we close, Miss Kim," The receptionist calls.

I sigh, "I know-"

"Not you," She laughs, "Jennie, hurry up."

Okay, time to speed things up. Furiously, I mess with my zip to the point that it might break.

A hand lands on top of mine. It moves mine and zips up my jacket. Quickly.

It takes my hand, "Come on Jisoo, we've got something to do."

***

Hahaha....

Yeah. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Blah blah exams blah blah stress.

Hopefully, I will be able to post regularly again. But, to put it simply;

The white walkers are coming to Westeros and I am Winterfell.

Until we meet again, thanks for reading this questionable book.