Chapter fourteen

Before four AM, I am already out the door. I think that a change of pace might make me feel better, the easier option is to train for longer.

I stop at a near by coffee place, famous for being open at stupid hours. Sure, the drinks they serve are not the best quality, but they are on the cheaper side. Besides, George is awesome.

"One chai latte and one mocha for the trainee that spends more time here than the studio!" The lumbering giant smiles.

Smiling back, I take the drinks, "Thanks, George."

"Any time, hey! I forgot to mention, I started seeing someone," All of a sudden his silly dementor has vanished and is replaced by pink cheeks.

"Oh really, who is it?" I raise an eyebrow.

"She said not to say," He scratches his arm.

"Very well, see you later!" I wonder out of the store and continue towards the YG building.

Now some of the more observant readers may realise that I purchased two cups of coffee, not one. You may be more observant to know that chai latte is not coffee. Back to the point, the mocha is not for me. It is for Lindsey, the only other human, excluding George, crazy enough to be awake right now. I can get jealous of her, but that should not stop basic human compassion.

As I enter the building, Lindsey looks up from her desk, "You're here early-"

"Yes, I know," I walk past her, handing her a cup of coffee, and head towards the dance studio. I never said I would be nice about it, it is quite early.

The lights of the already bright room flicker on, glittering off the mirrors on the far wall. Dumping my bag in the corner, I begin to stretch.

I am the first to admit, dancing is not my strong point. I am so aware that I have already addressed my former two left feet in chapter eight. Not only with this extra time occupy my mind, it will also help me improve even more than I already have.

Putting the music on a simple beat, I move my feet in time with the bass drum. Slowly, the beat gets faster, also meaning I get faster. The whole idea is to help get adjusted into the mind set for dancing before starting anything difficult or complex. After a while, I switch the music to one of big bang's songs and begin to practice the routine to that, changing some of the choreography to suit one person instead of five. Tiering of that, I begin to dance to some of 2NE1's songs.

Soon, I grow tired and plop down beside my bag for a gulp of water, the chai latte already in my belly. The cold drink tastes better than usual, showing that I have earned it. The is a good idea.