The End

Author's note:
I think many of you can guess by my writing that I usually don't have a plan, I write off the top of my head. Any vision I have can be twisted further down the line.
This book especially was hard, mostly because I genuinely wanted to finish it. I have this little thing that was going to be the final chapter, mostly because it was the first thing a wrote. Enjoy.

———————————————

Jennie danced beautifully, as usual. I watched her every movement as she mastered each position like she was made for it. Rosé and Lisa had left hours ago, leaving us alone.

Just sitting here, at the side of the studio, it was almost impossible to believe how much trouble we got into a few months ago. It was even harder to believe that we would be debuting soon.

Jennie looked so tired, the sweat practically dripping off of her. I wanted nothing more than to hold her, to make her stop.

There was no point to that, much like ice, she was untouchable without any damage to myself or her.

Panting, she approached me, a satisfied smile on her face. I handed her a water bottle and watch as she practically inhaled it. She handed it back to me, "You look tired, pathetic. Do you want to run it again?"

I smile, "Do you?"

She smirked, "Absolutely not. I like sleeping."

I hate her so much when she looks at me like that. It reminds me how of much I want to kiss her. She takes my hand and pulls me to my feet, dragging me into my starting position. Looking at the mirror, I see her staring into it as well, looking back at me.

She squeezes my hand, "Not much longer now."

I smile and nod, watching her move into her starting position. If only she knew, my wait for her would never end.

———————————————

Yeah, that feels a lot more satisfying. Sorry to keep that from you.

If you want, I have published a new story, 'Tulips and Roses'. Its not Jensoo but I think it's pretty good.

Have a good day!