I Need Your Love

*Austin's POV*

I leaned against my car watching Alan and our friend Tyler do skateboard tricks. Alan fell and got angry, kicking the skateboard.

"Dammit!" He yelled.

I chuckled and walked over to him, helping him up. "Violence is never the answer."

He looked past me and smiled. "Hey, Ty. Is that your brother?"

Tyler turned around and smiled and waved. "Yeah!"

I turned and looked at the group of 3 people walking towards us. Two girls and a guy. I knew the guy. It was Tyler's twin brother, Tyson.

I smiled when I saw the girl standing next to Tyson. She was beautiful. Long black straight hair that went down to her butt, big beautiful red lips, tiny waist with a large chest and butt. I had butterflies. She wore baggy black cargo sweat pants. They hung low on her hips. Her tight white tank top showed her stomach.

"Who is that?" I asked Alan.

He looked at them. "The blonde one is Tyson and Tyler's sister, Liz. The one with black hair is Liz's friend, Dahlia." He sighed. "I've met her before." He looked at me and shook his head. "She's a bitch."

I frowned. "Really?"

He nodded. "And from what I've heard, she been around the block a few times if you know what I mean."

I looked at her. She hugged Tyler and licked her lips.

Tyler turned to Alan and I. "Dahlia, this is Alan and Austin."

Dahlia pulled her sunglasses off and looked me up and down, a smile played at her lips. Her eyes were so light green they almost looked yellow. She held out her hand to me. "Austin Carlile." She grinned. "Very nice to meet you."

I smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you." I paused, waiting for her to fill in the rest of her name.

She leaned against my car. "Dahlia Dean."

I frowned. "Are you related to Benny Dean?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. He's my brother."

I chuckled. "Not a fan?"

"Fuck no." She shrugged. "He's annoying as hell."

Alan held his hand out. "Hi, I'm Alan."

She looked at him. "Haven't I met you before?"

He nodded. "Yeah. A party a few months ago. You called me a pussy because I wouldn't get high with you."

She laughed. "Oh yeah!" She turned and walked away to where Liz was standing smoking.

Alan rolled his eyes. "Bitch."

I watched her. She lit a cigarette and talked to Liz. Alan elbowed me. "Why are you staring at her?"

I shrugged. "She's just really pretty."

Alan scoffed. "Yeah. But she's a rude bitch."

I smiled and looked at Alan. "She was nice to me."

He rolled his eyes. "Because she wants to suck your dick." He looked at her. "She's a groupie, bro. Be careful." He walked away towards Tyler and Tyson.

I leaned against my car and looked at Dahlia. She looked at me and caught my stare. Her lips curled into a sexy smile and she bit her lip. All of my manly instincts made me want to grab her and fuck her right there. But something in me made me think that there was more to this girl. And everything in me wanted to see what it was.