Ch. 7

*Austin's POV*

It has been about 3 weeks since I'd seen Dahlia. I wanted to see her, but I didn't wanna push it. I knew that she liked me, Liz told me that. She also told me that Dahlia was scared. I couldn't understand why, but I would give her her space.

---

I sat in my living room, flipping through the channels. Benny, Tyler, and Liz were on their way over. I hoped that Dahlia was with them but I knew she wouldn't be.

There was a knock on the door and Benny walked in, followed by Liz and Tyler. Liz smiled at me. "Hi!"

I smiled. "Hey, guys."

Benny sat down next to me and smiled. "So. I hear you gotta crush on my baby sister."

I shrugged. "Yeah."

"She likes you too, ya know." Benny said.

Tyler sat in the chair across from me. "He knows. Liz told him. But you know how your sister is."

Liz sat on Benny's lap. "I tried to get her to come with us today but she sick."

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Is she really sick? Or is that an exuse?"

"She's really sick. When I left today she was puking her guts out." Benny said.

I shrugged. "It's not a big deal. I barely know the girl. I'm sure I'll get over it."

Liz ruffled Benny's hair. "We need to hook them up, Ben." She smiled at me. "Once you get past the bitch wall and the attitude, she's amazing." She shook her head. "Like, get to know the real her, and she's a completely different person."

I smiled. "That's what I'm gonna try to do."