Ch. 19

*Dahlia's POV*

Austin pulled away from me, his hands never leaving my body. "Please don't think that I'm taking advantage of you."

I shook my head. "I know you would never do that."

He smiled and pulled me onto his lap, kissing my lips and my neck.

"You're so beautiful. I've been wanting to kiss you and touch you since the second I first saw you." He said.

I pulled back and looked at him. "I felt the same way. Something about you just made me wanna be with you every second of every day." I kissed him. "I knew from the second our eyes met that I wanted to be with you."

He smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. He carried me to his bedroom and we fell into bed together.

----

*next morning*

I woke up to my phone ringing. I opened my eyes and Austin stood at the side of the bed, holding my phone. "It's your mom." He said.

I took the phone and answered. "Hello?"

"Dahlia? Dahlia! Where are you, Dahlia!?"

I sighed. "I'm with my friend, Mom. Are you okay?"

She sounded panicked. "Dahlia! I tried getting a spoon for my ice cream," she started crying, "and I dropped my ice cream."

I laid back in the bed. "Clean it up, Mom. Have Cal help you."

I heard her rummaging through the drawer. "I can't find my special spoon!"

Austin sat down at the side of the bed and rubbed my leg. I looked at him and shook my head. "Mom, your special spoon is in your special drawer, remember? I put all your favorite stuff in there."

"I found it!" She said, hanging up.

I dropped my phone on the bed and groaned. Austin laid down next to me. "She's gonna get better."

"No she won't. She's to far gone." I said. Austin slid his arm around my naked body and pulled me close to him. I rested my hand on his arm. "It's weird. When I told her I was pregnant, it was like something clicked in her. She got normal." I looked at him. "Like completely normal. When I had Anthony, she was so proud." I smiled. "That baby was her pride and joy. After the accident, she snapped. Got worse than she's ever been."

Austin kissed my shoulder. "Well, at least you had those good years with her."

I kissed him. "I never thought of it that way."

"What was he like?" Austin said.

"Who?"

"Anthony."

I smiled. "He was the happiest little thing." I rolled over to face Austin. "His first word was hello. And he loved his daddy." Austin rested his hand on my hip. "He was so smart too."

"He sounds amazing." He said. "But he had an amazing mom, so it's not surprising." He smiled.

I looked at him. His big brown eyes had so much history in them. "Why are you being so nice?"

He frowned. "What?"

"Most guys just want to use me for sex." I shrugged. "Guys are never nice to me."

He shook his head. "You hang out with all the wrong guys, Dahlia. I've seen who you and Liz spend all your time with, and those guys only care about themselves."

I rolled over onto my back. "I like you a lot."

He propped himself up on his elbow. "I like you too." He smiled.

I smiled. "You don't think this is moving really fast?"

"Do you?" He said.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

He sighed. "You overthink to much." He kissed me. "It doesn't matter how fast we're going. We like eachother. That's all that matters."

I smiled and kissed him. "You're right."

He smiled. "I know I'm right." He kissed me again. "Now, come here." He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. I giggled and kissed him.

I Need Your Love (Austin Carlile Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें