Ch. 24

*Austin's POV*

The next morning I rolled over and looked at Dahlia. She lay on her stomach, her arms crossed in front of her and her head resting on them. I kissed her shoulder and climbed out of bed.

After I came out of the bathroom I noticed Dahlia had rolled over onto her back. Her hair was in her face and her hand hand rested on her lower belly. I smiled. She was so beautiful. She had said last night that she was sensitive about her stretch marks, but I thought it made her even more beautiful.

I sat down on the side of the bed and held her hand, kissing it. She groaned and opened her eyes, rubbing them and then looking at me. She smiled. "Morning."

I smiled. "Morning, my queen."

She stretched and then rolled onto her side, smiling at me. "Did you sleep well?"

I nodded and kissed her forehead. "I did. Did you?"

She nodded. "This bed is so comfy."

I smiled and moved her hair from her face. "What do you wanna do today?"

She closed her eyes. "Sleep."

"No sleeping. I know how you are. You'll sleep the whole day away if you wanted to." I said, pulling the covers off her.

Her eyes opened and she pouted. I shook my head. "Nope. You're not wasting your whole day."

"Can we go to Liz's?" She asked.

"No. You'll just go to sleep there." I said, standing up. "C'mon, baby. Get out of bed, let's find something to do."

She groaned and climbed out of bed. I watched her watch over to her dresser and pull out clothes. Navy blue shorts, white Tshirt, and a black bra.

I smiled. "You're so pretty."

"Thank you." She said, smiling. She got dressed and then went to the bathroom. I pulled on a pair of black jeans and a tshirt, did my hair, and picked up my phone. A few missed calls from Benny.

Dahlia peeked her head in the doorway. "Wanna go for a walk on the beach?"

I smiled. "Sure."