Ch. 29

*Dahlia's POV*

*6 months pregnant*

"I hate you being away." I whined into the phone.

Austin sighed. "I know. I miss you. Only a few more days, and I'll be home."

I sat on the bed and rested my hand on my huge belly. "She's kicking like crazy. She misses you."

He chuckled. "I miss her too. Put the phone by your belly."

I put the phone on speaker and smiled. "Okay."

"Julia, Daddy misses you so much. I'm gonna be home soon and I'm gonna cook you and Mama so much yummy food."

I smiled and laid back. "Ugh. Babe. I miss you so much. I can't even stand it. Stop being famous and come home."

"I'm gonna come home in a few days, baby. I promise." He said. "Now, go to sleep. I love you."

"I love you too."

He hung up. I pulled the blankets over me and pulled Austin's pillow closer to me. I missed him.

Julia kicked and I smiled. I couldn't wait to see her face and have my beautiful family.

---

*3 days later*

I sat on the porch, waiting to see Austin's cab pull up. When I finally seen it pull around the corner I couldn't stop smiling.

He got out and ran to me, helping me up and kissing me. "Dahlia! I missed you!" He kissed my belly. "Julia, I missed you too."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as best as I could. He rested his head on top of mine. "I missed you so much, Dahlia."

"I missed you too. Please don't ever leave me again."

He chuckled. "Well I'm gonna have to leave for tour a few months after Julia's born."

I looked at him. "What?"

He nodded. "That's what that meeting was for. Tour start again after Julia is born."

I frowned. "You're leaving again?"

He frowned. "Yes. Dahlia, you knew this when we got together."

I shook my head. "I just assumed that if we got pregnant, you'd stay home with me."

He held my hands and laughed. "Why would you make that assumption?"

I pulled away. "Don't laugh at me." I crossed my arms. "You're leaving me after our daughter is born."

He frowned. "Dahlia. It's not like we're breaking up. I'm just going on tour."

I turned away. "You're leaving me and Julia when we need you the most."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I pulled away. "Dahl. Why are you acting like this?"

I felt tears. "You can't leave, Austin."

"I have to leave. It's my job. It's what I love."

I looked at him and shook my head. "That's weird, because I thought you loved me." I picked up my purse and went to my car, driving away.