The Dog

Inks POV-
I just moved into my new home! And the neighbors seem nice.
But something isn't right. I can tell.
I am living alone. A big backyard and a decent sized house, Nice.
Blue had warned me about a Destroyer in this neighborhood but I honestly couldn't care less. I'm kinda sick of fighting.
That's the main reason I moved.
"Home sweet Home!"

Errors POV-
I heard this new guy moved next door. He has an obnoxious dog that barks all day. Earlier I saw his dog trying to break the fence but it's wayyy to tiny to do any damage. Anyways I'm hungry. "CROSSSSSSSS" I yelled "WATTTTTTT" he yelled back worriedly. "CAN YOU BRING ME A SANDWICH PLEASEEEEE" "FINEEEEEEEEEEEEE" he yelled clearly annoyed. I heard him walk into the kitchen. Also Cross is my Roomate. We met at a party and have been friends ever since.

Inks POV-
I heard yelling from my neighbors. Ah, I'm sure it's fine.
I had decorated my house with many colors. No to many though because I've learned that some colors don't look so great with others.
Then I checked on Splat my dog. (Splat is a dog that I made up for this book because I didn't know if he already has a dog so...) he was gone...OH MY GOD HES GONE. WHERE THE F**CK DID HE GO. HE WAS OUTSIDE A SECOND AG-...oh no.

Errors POV-
"ERROR." Cross yelled. "WHAT?" I yelled clearly agitated. "THERES A DOG IN OUR BACKYARDDDDD" "WAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THERES A DOG IN OUR BACKYARD. WE DONT OWN A DOG...." I walked outside and saw a little puff on the ground. It looked up at me with its big brown eyes. It it white with little rainbow paint spots on it. I picked it up and took it outside.

Inks POV-
I walked outside and saw a huge hole in the gate separating my yard from the neighbors yard. 'DANGIT.' I ran back inside and ran back out the front yard. I ran straight to my neighbors house. What if the neighbor is a destroyer. What if they hurt Splat?! Just thinking about that made tears come to my eyes. I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell waiting for a response.

Errors POV-
I started playing with the dog and it was surprisingly fun!
I played chase and tug o war with him.
I could keep it and give it a name....well...I don't really know.
I've never had a dog before because people thought I would either hate it or kill it. Or both!
Because of the way I was in the past. I had to change. I didn't like being like that. I just want someone to love me,Trust me, And for once, Not be afraid of me. I laid down on the couch with the dog panting. I haven't had this much fun in years. Then I quickly sat up. Shocked. When the doorbell rang.

Inks POV-
I stood. Waiting, and waiting, and waiting. What if they are torturing Splat! Tears formed in my eyes again. I blinked them back and put on a smile when the door opened. To my surprise, they had one too. It was a destroyer. "Hello! I'm Ink, The new neighbor. I was wondering if you have seen my dog?" "Oh ok. I'm Error. I have your dog inside." 'HE'S SO HOT' I screamed inside my head. 'AHHHHHH' I started blushing.

Errors POV-
I looked over at the dog then looked back at him. Was he blushing? It was a rainbow pastel blush, It's beautiful. I blushed when I saw him blush. My blush is a yellow-golden color. I've always hated it. I quickly handed him the dog and slammed the door. Then ran to my room.

Inks POV-
I realize I'm blushing and try to cover it with my scarf. Then I look up and realize he's blushing too. A gold color. It's so...cute...I stare at him. I smile. He quickly hands me Splat and slams the door. 'Wow. He was blushing at ME' I quickly teleported home and set Splat on my bed. I flopped onto my bed and started drawing.

Both~
Today has been a long day.

———————————————————-
I finally wrote it all down when I had time. Thank the lord. Anyways now you guys can read it better so yay 😀.