Relax, act like Everythings Fine.

The next morning~

Inks POV
I woke up with my body sore as fuck. I look over and see Error gone. Where is he? I slip on some of my regular clothes and go downstairs. It smells delicious. I walk into the kitchen and see Error making....PANCAKES. I FLIPPING LOVE PANCAKES. "Hey Ruru." I say. He turns his head to me. "Hey Skittles." I quickly grab his phone before he can stop me. "What are you gonna do on my phone?" He asks. "Just make sure you ain't cheating." Error laughs. "Why would I cheat. Do you really think I would cheat?" I frown. "Wouldn't be the first time someone cheated on me." I say, on the bridge of tears. I feel Error hug me. "It's ok honey." I blush at what he calls me. I feel him kiss my neck and then go back to making the pancakes. He seemed fine that I was going through his phone. I unlocked it and went straight to His messages. All the contacts were: Fell,Mom,Cross,Geno,Parasite(fresh xD),And...blue?
I stop at blues name. I instantly check the messages.

Error and blues messages. E=Error. B=Blue.
B-HELLO!
E-how the fuck did you get my number?
B-Fell ☺️
E-Ok...what do you want?
B-I just wanted to tell you something.
E-....K....What?
B- Night said he has a crush on you!
E- welp. To bad for him. I'm already taken 🔒
B- You might end up liking Night more then Inky though! Nightmare is a real catch!
E- I am inks. Inks only. Bye bitch.
B- wait Error please respond!
B-Error?

Inks POV again
Then he didn't text back. I smile. But then frown.

I have to get rid of Nightmare.

I try to relax but I can't. One thing races through my mind.
Get rid of him. Get rid of him. Get rid of him. GET RID OF HIM.

I'm a monster.