Love.

Inks POV~
He kissed me. So I guess it's okay? "I love you." He said crying. I smiled and felt my eyes close. Soon I was alseep.

TEM SKIPPPP

"Ink? Wake up! INK!" I felt my eyes open and I looked at...My dad. Error was nowhere to be seen. "Where...is...Error...?" I ask. "He left...apparently his mom had called him to come home. He left about a few hours ago." My dad says quietly. I nod and he places me on my bed and he leaves my room. I pick up my phone and listened to some music. I listen to the song Death of a bachelor by Panic at the Disco. I instantly sing along. (I love this song xD) Then I start to dance. I twirl and do horrible dance moves. I do that for what seemed like 2 minutes when it was really 5. My Dance break was interrupted when I got a phone call.

3rd person~

Ink- Hello?
Error- Hey. Sorry I had to leave Ink. My mom called me and told me to come home.
Ink- it's ok Ruru. Im sorry.
Error- for what? I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm just a freak who can't except that you love me.
Ink- your not a freak. I'm sorry for crying and being a baby about it. I should have comforted you, but instead I cried.
Error- Don't beat yourself up about it. I cried too. It's ok. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I know you hate it when people yell at you.
Ink- Can we meet up somewhere? Please?
Error- Okay. I'll ask my mom. If I can I will meet you at the Café at 6. Ok?
Ink- Ok. Love you!
Error- Love you! See you later!

*End of call*

Beep~ I hang up. I miss him. I should probably get ready. I put on a white hoodie with paint Splats on it. it had a red rose 🥀 on the top. It was just like Errors but white. I put on some jeans and some tennis shoes. My tennis shoes were white. But since I hate the emptiness of the color white, I added little roses 🌹 on them too. I put up my hood and face planted on my bed. I watched YouTube but continually kept looking at the clock. 5:30~5:35~5:40~5:45~5:50~5:55~6:00~
YES! I jumped up off my bed and headed out the door. It was sprinkling so I put back up my hood. I head out and get in my car. I drive over to the Café and walk in. He was sitting at a table by the window. He was looking at his phone. I walk over to him. "Hey Error!" I say smiling. He looks up and smiles back. "Hey ink! I'm glad you came." I sit down And we start talking and laughing until a guy walks up to us. "Wow. A Destroyer and a Creator at the same table. Laughing and talking at that. Wow. Shouldn't you guys be fighting or somthin?" The guy looked about 30. He had a full grown beard with big hands. "We are dating." I say proudly. He looks surprised. "Destroyers aren't supposed to date Creators. You guys dating? Really?" "Yes. Now leave please." I say smiling at him warmly and turning back to Error. The guy walks away but before he does I hear him whisper "Gays *mumble*" I stand up from our table and Error tries to hold me back but I was fast enough to get out of our seat. "What did you say sir?" I say walking up to him. He looks back. "Nothing you midget." He says. My eye twitches and that's when I turned around and walked back. He smirks. Then I turned back quickly and kicked him in the nuts. He falls in pain and I smile at him. "Who's laughing now?" Then I grab Errors arm and teleport us to a waterfall at the park. He looks speechless. "Sorry. I just couldn't let him talk to us like that. Rude." We laugh. "You taught him a lesson ink!" Error says laughing.

Errors POV
Ink and me have been a really good couple so far. We haven't fought or had problems. I mean, we only fought once. And I am gonna admit it, I'm madly in love with him. He is never rude unless someone pisses him off. And every time he is mad it is honestly kind of funny. He is so fucking short. (xD)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! 😁