Its not safe-

Honestly I really need ideas so help meeee.

Errors POV-
I pick Ink up Bridal Style and carry him home. When we get inside I place him onto his bed. "Go to sleep, Skittles." He smiles at me warmly before closing his eyes. I walk into the living room and turn on the Tv. Instantly I get a call. "Hello?" "Hi this is Fresh. Please turn on the news." Beep. He hung up. I turn on the news and gasp at what i see.

A news woman is being stabbed by Dream while the camera crew is shanking holding the cameras to the ground. 3 police officers are trying to hold Dream back but Dream is too strong. Then all the sudden Dream starts running. I hear sirens. I turn off the tv, shocked and terrified at what I saw. I run back to ink and wake him up. "Ink it's not safe! Dream escaped and he's killing people! We have to go! He's probably gonna come for you!" Ink stares at me confused. I hear a knock at the door. I walk to the front door and open it slowly. I feel pain in my chest. I look down to see Dream holding a knife and blood pouring out of my chest. I fall to the ground and everything goes black.
—————————————————————————————————-
Sorry this is so short. I am running out of ideas and this book will most likely end soon.