Dinner :>

Errors POV-
I take Inks hand and we teleport to the restaurant. We see everybody already seated. "Wow. You guys finally decided to show up." Horror says laughing. "Oh shut up." I say as me and ink sit down. I look over at ink and see him glaring at Fell. Oh god...He better not do anything this is a fancy restaurant! "Hey ink...you ok?" Fell asked him. "WHAT. IM TOTALLY FINE. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM NOT F-" he yells but before he can finish I grab his hand and walk to the bathroom.

Inks POV-
"WHAT IM TOTALLY FINE. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IM NOT F-" but before I could finish my sentence Error grabs my hand and puts a hand over my mouth. "Sorry. We'll be back in a minute. Hehe..." he laughs nervously. Then he pulls me to the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!" I yell loudly. He shhhes me. "What the hell are you doing out there?! This is a Fancy Restaurant! Did you see those people who were a couple on a date! We don't want to ruin anything! So please...be fine for tonight." Error says pouting. I sigh and kiss him. He kisses back immediately. I pull back and take his hand as we walk back to the table. "Did you control your man Error?" Nightmare says laughing. Error just sighs and sits down. I sit down next to him. I look at Fell and he looks around. "Hey has anyone seen Blue. I kinda need someone to help with the baby hehe..." Fell says. I feel anger bubbling inside of me. My eyes turn to red boxes. Everybody's head turns to me. "YOU KNOW WHAT. FUCK THIS!" I yell as I stand up. "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY BLUE ISNT HERE YOU DUMB ASS? WELL MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOU WERE FUCKING SCI WHILE BLUE WAS TAKING CARE OF YOUR SON!" Every body gasps and turns to Sci and Fell. Sci has blush all over his face. Fell stands up. "You don't know what your talking about bitch." He says madly. Then Error stands up. "First of all, Dont call him a bitch. Second, I was there. So don't even try to play dumb." Error says glaring at Fell. "Listen, I was going to tell him. Just didn't know how too..." Fell says looking down guiltily. "Woah woah woah! What the hell Is going on?! EXPLAIN." Nightmare yells. I look at Nightmare than back at Fell. "Yeah Fell.
Explain."

Fells POV-
Fuck. I can't tell the truth! I'll try to make up a story from the top of my head...I'm a good liar too. They'll probably believe me... I really do love blue... but I love Sci even more. And I love our son too....
"So... I got a message from Fell that said that he needed help testing a new machine he made. So I agreed and we met up at my house. So soon he shows me the machine and it's supposed to be used for....sex...SO. We decided to test it out. It was nothing more than a machine testing experience. Hehe...." i said. "Oh. That makes sense!" Dream said smiling. I sighed of relief. "I don't believe you at all. Show me the machine." Nightmare said glaring at me. I look over at Sci and he is hiding his face with his hands. "I-i-i...don't have it...." I said stuttering. Nightmare glared at me. "Lair. You just want to look like the good guy. *sigh* I'm leaving. Cmon Cross." Nightmare stood up and grabbed Crosses hand. "We'll go too." Error said taking Inks hand and following Nightmare and Cross. I sigh as everybody's leaves. I feel somebody tap on my shoulder. It was Horror. "What you did....was really messed up dude...." and with that. He left.

They all hate me.

————————————————
Sorry this one is so short. But Fell got what he deserved! Die Fell! Die! 👏🏽 😂