Lovey Dovey

Inks POV~
Fuck, my car won't start. I kick my car and scream. "AHHHH" I'm so fed up with this car. "You ok out here shorty?" I look back to Error. He has one of those grins on his face. "YES. IM FINE." "Doesn't sound like it." "Well,my car won't start. And I need to go home." "Watch." He snaps his fingers and the car turns on. It's playing my favorite song, and there are disco lights in it. I laugh. "Haha!" Error laughs too. I get in my car and turn off the disco lights. "Bye Error! And Thanks!" "No problamo shorty! Bye!" I drive off to my house. I see the police out side my house. I park the car on the side of the road and run to my house. "What the fuck is going on here?" I ask one of the police officers. Then my mom hugs me. Tears running down her face. "WHERE WERE YOU. YOU IDOIT." She practically screamed. "I told you. I was at a friends house. Did you really have to get police involved?" "YES. I MISSED MY BABY." I wrap my arms around her. "I'm sorry momma." I hear quite sobs.

*TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
I'm sitting in my room. Bored as usual. I was drawing when I heard my mom calling me. I walked out of my room into the living room. "Hm?" I ask confused. "I just wanted to ask where you got that sweatshirt from. I know it's not yours, and it's kinda big." OHHHHHH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK I FORGOT I HAD PUT ON ERRORS SWEATSHIRT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Dying in the inside.* "it was um...one of my friends. He-I MEAN SHE LET ME KEEP IT." My mom looked at me suspiciously and looked me up and down. "You haven't got a boyfriend? Have you?" I blush and look down. She then looks shocked. I couldn't hold it in. A tear rolls down my face. I think she noticed and she grabs me and rocks me back and forth and holds me in her arms. I cry harder. "Shhhhh shhhh don't cry hunny! I support you. I kind of knew you were gay." I look up at her. "Y-Y-You did?" I stutter a lot still crying. "I did. I did." I stop crying and hug her tighter. "What does he look like?" My mom asks. I pull out my phone and show her a photo.

"This was when we played a game called 'Do the pose'" I see my mom stare at the photo

"This was when we played a game called 'Do the pose'" I see my mom stare at the photo. She laughs "he is quite the catch." I blush. "What's his name." "Error." I say. "That's cute." I blush harder. "Any other photos?" "Yeah..." I show her this photo-

" I show her this photo-

My mom looks and smiles. "Have you kissed him yet?" I blush even harder. "I'm taking that as a yes." She laughs. I playfully punch her in the arm. She laughs harder. "Can I meet him?" I shrug "I guess." "Do you have his number?" "Yeah. Why?" "To text him duh haha!" My mom wraps her arm around me. Tell him to meet us tomorrow.
Thanks for reading!!! This one is kinda short but...yeah....