Pancakes Fix Everything

Errors POV~
I hear crying. I quickly turn around and see Ink crying gripping his head and banging his head on the table. I run to him and lift his head up. Tears rolled out of his eyes. "Inky! What's wrong! Don't cry baby....don't cry." I said trying to comfort him. He turned to me. "D-do Y-you l-love me?" He asked sobbing between words. "Of course I love you! What did you see that made you question it?" He showed me the conversation between me and blue. "Ink! I would never Date him! You know that! Nightmare and me are just friends." Ink sniffed. "Don't.Be.Friends.With.Him." He said with red boxes in his eyes. I sighed. "Ok Inky. Now, want some pancakes?They will make you feel better." He nodded so I grabbed a plate and got the 2 heart shaped pancakes. He smiled at me and poured syrup on them. I grabbed the other 2 pancakes and sat next to him. I poured syrup on my and took a bite. I looked over and saw inks eyes light up when he took a bite of pancakes. I smiled. "Error..your a great cook!" I blush. "T-thanks. T-though I'm really not that good." Ink smiled. "But you are! I like how you put sprinkles in mine! I love you Error!" I smile.

**Later**

I had been sitting on the couch while ink was taking a nap. My favorite show was on. It was called "The butler and the mistake"....it's way better that you'd think. I heard ink come down stairs. He saw me and decided to lay on the couch. But he laid his head on my lap watching the Tv. I kissed his head. "You're So Precious." I said. He blushed and smiled as he lifted his head and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back happily. We sat like that for a minute until he decided he wanted to sit on my lap. His face faced me.He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me. Damn. I thought as he rested his chin on my shoulder. I licked his neck and he moaned quietly. "E-Error. Not now..." ink said drowsily. I felt him fall asleep. I heard his soft snores. Since he was sitting right on my lap, I didn't want to wake him to go to bed or get a blanket. So I had to deal with it. *sigh* I tried to sleep and surprisingly it wansnt TOO uncomfortable. I laid my head on his back. He snuggled into me. I soon fell asleep with ink in my Arms.