Changing?

I really liked this video so I put it on top xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator~
When Error got to inks house he kissed him goodbye and went back to his house.

Errors POV
I went home and I got a phone call. Ring~Ring~Ring. "Hello?" "Hey it's Nightmare. You ok?" "Yeah I'm good. Whyyy??" "Well you haven't destroyed a Au in Months." I stay silent. "Listen. I'm done Destroying AUs." There was silence. "You know how much this affects us? YOU WERE MADE TO DESTROY." "What if I don't want to?" "Well you have too. Your a mistake. No one likes you. YOU WERE MADE TO DESTROY. You.are.a.destroyer. And don't tell me this is about a boy *sigh*. If it's one of those creators....your out. Your gonna be out of our group. You hear me? Cross won't miss you,Dust won't miss ya,Fell won't miss ya,Horror and Killer won't miss you, I WONT MISS YOU EITHER. SO ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU A FUCKING WUSSY WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO BE A MAN?" I stay silent. I hang up. *beep* then out of no where, I cry. I cry harder than I have ever cried before. One thing kept repeating in my mind. 'I'm gonna loose ink.' 'I'm gonna lose ink' 'IM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE INK'.

I would have to choose between the love of my life,or my Friends. Oh god. I would lose Cross! I sob. Then I look over and I see a knife. I cut my arm about 19 times. Then I teleport to a random Au and start attacking some monsters, crushing their souls. I hated every bit of it.

INKS POV
I walk into my house. Still really sad and mad. I hoped that that it was gonna be ok. But I knew it wasn't. Then I feel pain in my stomach. I throw up ink. Someone was destroying a AU. Ink quickly Teleported to see Error crushing a monsters soul with Tears running down his face. After he crushed its souls he fell to the ground crying. Dust was everywhere. "E-Error? What happened?" Error looked up sobbing. Ink got up and hugged him. Error kept repeating the same words over and over. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Im Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Im sorry." Ink just hugged him tighter. After a few minutes the crying stopped. Ink looked Error in the face. "What happened Error? Why did you do this?" Error explained everything. He looked up at ink. "Are you gonna break up with me? I deserve it. Just do it." Ink hugged him tight and kissed him. "I would never."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I might be crying a little bit but...THANKS FOR READING!!!