Party

Inks POV
I wake up in Errors arms. I kiss him. "Wake up Ruru *yawn* we have a party to go to..." He flutters his eyes open and smiles at me. Darn, his smile is so cute. "Good Morning Skittles. Who's Party?" "It's Blues. From what I know Dream isn't going to be there. But every Au will be!" I say smiling. He hugs me tight so my face is about an inch from his face. Then he kisses me Deeply. when we pull apart I laugh. "Why are you laughing Skittles?" He asks with a smirk on his face. "Nothing. It's just that we always kiss. It just gets kinda funny haha"

TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :/

Soon we pull up to Blues house. It was decorated with blue and red lights. I was guessing the Blue was for Blueberry and the Red was for fell. They are a cute couple. Me and Error walked in. When me and Error were out somewhere together Error always put his arm around me. So we walked in with Errors arm around me. People looked our way and looked surprised. Mostly because a Creator and Destroyer were dating. We finally found Blue and he was talking to Dream. I panicked. "..." I was silent and so was Error. Dream turned and looked at me and Error. Dream looked surprised then Angry. "Blue...Why are Ink and Error here? YOU TOLD ME THEY WERNT COMING." He yelled "DONT YELL AT BLUE." I yelled with red x's in my eyes. "JUST BECAUSE ME AND YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT IT ALL ON BLUE." I said yelling even louder. Then I stomped up to Dream. (Ps.Dream is taller than ink so ink is about to Dreams shoulder, but he is still intimidating.) I looked at him with anger. Pretty much every body at the party was staring at us. "So.Leave.Him.Out.Of.it." Then I walked away.

Errors POV
"So.leave.him.out.of.it." Said ink with his eyes dark. Then he walked away stuffing his hands in his pockets. He walked out the door and out of eyesight. I glared at Dream and then set off after Ink. Ink got pretty scary when he was mad. And I had never seen him so mad. I walked outside and saw him sitting down beside a tree crying. (I couldn't find a picture of him crying next to a tree so I just got this one. Just imagine a tree xD)

 Just imagine a tree xD)

I hated seeing him cry. I walked up to him and hugged him. He was crying into my shoulder. "We can go home if you want too." I said. He looked up and smiled a sad but grateful smile. "Ok Ruru" and with that we were home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY ITS SOOOO SHORT. BUT THANKS FOR READING 😁