Meeting the mother

Inks POV
So now my mom is quietly sitting on the couch and waiting for Error to come. Oh god. I didn't think this through. What if she Embarrasses me by showing him my baby pictures like she does to all my other friends! OHGODOHGODOHGODOHHHHHHHGODDDDDD Then my internal screaming is cut off my a knock on the door. I start freaking out. I scream. "AHHHHHH" "why are you screaming hun! All I'm gonna do Is meet your boyfriend~" I cringed. "Just promise not to show him my baby photos?" "Ok...fine..." I smile and I go to open the door. "Hey Ruru! I'm glad you came!" "Heh. Hey shorty." He kisses me and I blush. "Awwww..." I hear my mom from the living room. I blush even more. SHE SAW THAT? OHHH GODDDD. "C-come in!" I say trying to sound normal but stuttering a lot. He laughs and walks in.

Errors POV
It's so adorable how Ink gets so flustered. His cute little face. I laugh and walk in. I see a lady wearing a pink shirt and blue jeans. She doesn't look like a teen tho, she looks like Inkys mom. "Hello. Nice to meet you. I'm Error" "hello Error! Ink has told me a lot about you~" ink blushes but tries to hide his face in his scarf. I smile at him then continue talking with his mother. "Good things I suppose haha" I laugh. Saying this on purpose to see ink a blushing mess. "You guys can talk I will be upstairs!" And with that ink ran up the stairs. His mom looks at me and smiles. "So I'm gonna ask you some questions. Is that ok?" I nod. "Ok first one. How would you describe my son?" "Funny,Bright,And sweet." She looks happy. "Two, have you ever kissed my son?" I blush but reply with yes. She smiles bigger. "Do you make my son happy. Would you do anything for ink." "I would do anything for ink. Even if it came to hurting or sacrificing myself. I would do it for him." She looks like she is about to tear up. She hugs me tightly and doesn't let go for a good minute. "Last question, would you have kids with my son. I have always wanted Grand children~" I blush like crazy but nod. She smiles and looks at me seriously. "And you know if you hurt him, You.Are.Dead." I nod quickly. "Yes ma'am. I would never hurt inky." I blush realizing I just called him inky I front of his mom. She laughs hard. I laugh too. Her laugh sounds like ink. She even snorted. Ink snorts too. Which makes me laugh even harder. Until I hear someone come down the stairs.

THANKS FOR READING! I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I'm just really busy xD