Meeting Dream

Inks POV ~
Me and Error were still cuddling and watching tv until we heard the door ring. Oh god. What if Dream doesn't like him. What if...he does? I then realize that I spaced on and went to the door. "Heya Ink!" Dream said with a obviously fake smile. I could tell he was nervous. He always hated destroyers. I did too... ANYWAYS! I let him in and he saw Error and gasped. "Oh my god he is so hottt" he whispered. "I KNOW RIGHT!" I whispered back. "Come on Dream" I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the couch. Error looked over. He looked so calm. So....cute. I blushed. He laughed. Dream bursts out in laughter at me being flustered. Error does the same. I sit there in laughter.i didn't see what was so funny. But I smiled and whispered to Dream to introduce himself. "OH. sorry I forgot..." he says with a worried expression. "I'm Dream! A protecter!" Error smiles and says "I'm Error." I notice that Dream blushes. Oh no. No,no,no. NO NO NO. I quickly run out of the room and into the bathroom. I feel like I'm gonna puke. Error was Mine. Only Mine. I just imagined Dream and Error kissing and I puked. It was black ink.

Errors POV~
Inks friend blushes at me. I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea. Ink was Mine. Mine.... Then ink runs out of the room. It startled both of us. I run to the bathroom door and listen. I hear puking and quiet sobs. I knock on the door. I hear it stop. Everything stops. Then I hear the faint whisper. "Leave." "What?" "I said...LEAVE." Ink screamed at me. I turn to Dream and he apologizes. I walk out with him and he said he didn't mean to make him run into the bathroom and he says he just accidentally blushed. I said it was fine. I walked back to the bathroom door. I placed a hand on the door. And said "I won't leave." I heard ink get up. He unlocked the door with tears running down his face. I hugged him. He hugged back. "I'm...sorry." Ink sobbed between words. I hush him and tell him its ok. I peek into the bathroom and it's covered with tears and a little bit of black Ink. I sigh. I pick him up, bridal style, and walk up the stairs. Then I kiss his head and lay him on his bed. I begin to walk out but he pulls me back. "Please...don't leave..." I sigh and lay down next to him. He cuddles into me. I kiss him on the head and he smiles faintly. Then falls asleep.

THANKS FOR READING!!!!