Drunk.

Inks POV ~
I got up and opened the door. It was Fresh, I tried to shut the door but he pushed it
back open. Error growled at him. "Hey listen, I'm sorry about what I did and I just
wanted to see if you would stay loyal to my broski.

So I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the bar? You know get wasted and crap. Like we used to..." (to Error because ink just met Fresh) I look at him. "I'm sorry. I don't drink..." "it's fine. Let's go!" Fresh
pushes me and Error into a portal. It's so crowded. Error looked uncomfortable. "Ack!"

Someone grabs my butt and pulls me too them. Error pulls me back. "Get off of him!"
I blush. "I'm just trying *hic* to *hic* have some fun." And this is why I don't drink. I run to the bar and sit down. Error follows and so does Fresh. Fresh orders some whiskey and Error ordered a Margarita.

Then it was my turn. "Um...can I get...some apple juice?" Error looks at me and starts laughing. The person who worked at the bar looked at me strangely and then he went to the back. I look at Error and Fresh and they were both a laughing mess. I look at them confused and Error laughs more. I look at

Error, he looked genuinely happy. I smiled. When he was happy his eyes lit up. He looks adorable. The man at the bar gives us our drinks. When we finished our drinks error looked a little, how do I say this, Tipsy. He looked drunk. Can you even get drunk off margaritas. I don't think you can. So I took a sip of his drink. It was spiked.

I looked at him and he had his head down. Fresh was laughing. I poked Error. He looks up, he had Yellow blush and he looked hella drunk. "What is *hic* it? You *hic* fucking Moron" I looked shocked. "Error we need to go home." "Noooo *hic* I want to partyyyyy *hic*" yep. Definitely drunk. "Error." I say with my sternest voice I can do. "Let's.Go.Home." He looks at me. Then he kisses me. "Pleaseeeee, I want to just *hic* partyyyy." I glare at him. I think he gets the idea, I text his mom and tell her he is drunk. She says he gets drunk easily. I look back up and he was asleep. He looked so cute, with that yellow blush all over his face.

I pick him up and tell Fresh to get in the car. Did I mention Fresh was drunk too? Well he was. Not as Drunk as error but still fucking drunk.

*Time skip :3
We finally got home and Fresh and his mom leave. I pick Error up and take him upstairs. I lay him right beside me and he instantly wraps his arms around me. I blush. He licks my neck. I moan quietly. He kisses me and climbs on top of me. He makes out with me and licks my teeth asking for entrance. I playfully decline. He sticks his hand in my pants and I gasp. He laughs and I blushed. I roll over so my back is facing him. He laughs and I fall asleep. He does too.

*Time Skip :p*
It was morning and I looked back at Error. His blush had gone down and he was still holding on to me. I blush. I kiss him on the lips and his eyes flutter open. He looks at me and I look back. He smirks and kisses me, I flinch but then I kiss him back. We break away from the kiss and I wrap my arms around him. "So...do you remember anything about last night?" "Hmm. Not really. All I remember is going to a bar." I laugh. I explain everything that happened. He blushes. Then I tell him about him licking my neck and...everything else. He blushes even more. I laugh. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." "You didn't. It kinda...felt...good."

Errors POV ~
"You didn't. It kinda...felt...good." I feel my face get hot.

Thanks for reading. (Guys I am running out of ideas! Please comment and tell me what you would like to happen! I might not update for a while because I have no ideas. So...when I come up with ideas 💡 I will update!)