BABY?

Inks POV~
I woke up in Errors lap. His head was laying on my back. I looked over and saw that the Tv was off. I kissed his cheek to wake him up. "Wake up Ruru....WAKE UP." I yelled. He startled awake. Seeing him so startled made me laugh. He looked at me and stuck out his tongue. "You Bitch...." he whispered playfully. I kissed him softly. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too."

(TIME SKIP. Because I can.)

Later, We decided to go see Blue. We walked to his house and knocked on his door. Fell answered. "The Hell Do you want?" Fell asked in his usual rough, mean tone. "Why are YOU here?" Asked Error. "I'm....uh...just go away!" Yelled Fell and tries to close the door but before he could Error grabbed my hand and ran through the door. We ran to blues room and when we opened it we saw....a Baby!

I ran Towards him. He looked surprised. "Who's Baby? I love baby's! I can help you babysit if you want!" I yelled excitedly. I really do love baby's! He smiled. "Well, I'm not babysitting." SaId Blue calmly. I sat there confused and Errors mouth fell open. "Y-You! A-and Fell! Had A BABY?" Yelled Error. I sat there. Utterly confused. Why would Blue do...That....with Fell! "Listen, it was an accidental pregnancy. I didn't mean to! I really didn't! We just felt that heat of the moment. So we did it. I'll spare you the details. And boom. A baby." I gasped. "B-but why with Fell?" I asked stuttering. "Well, you know, it's kinda like you and Error. Fell was bad but now is good. Error was bad and now is....better... And I fell in love. So did you And Error. You've done it with Error, Right?" I blushed brightly as Blueberry smirked. I look over and see Error hiding his face in a pillow. Fell walked in and saw me and Error and instantly laughed. "What did you do to them?" Fell said laughing between words. "Just asking if they have had sex yet." Blue said still smirking. "They definitely have." Replied Fell with a cocky tone. Error popped his head up. "LETS CHANGE THE TOPIC." Error Yelled loudly. I could hear Blue and Fell laughing hysterically. "No~ lets keep talking about how you and ink had s-" but before Fell could finish his sentence Error put a hand over his mouth. "Don't.Finish.That.Sentence."