Lemon ;)

Errors POV ~
I really hope ink is okay. I could tell from how shaky his voice was that he had been crying. Sci walked in. "Error- is everything ok? You look Stressed." "I just got a call from ink. I just really hope he is ok." Sci nodded and walked over to the Machine that was healing me. I'm guessing he was checking it to Make sure it was working properly. Then he walked out. Then I heard talking from outside the room and crying. Then a loud thump.It sounded like...Ink?

Inks POV ~
I decided to go check on Error. To make sure he wasn't dying and stuff. I walked in cry-ing. Sci saw me and ran to me. "Ink what's wrong?!" Then everything went black.
I heard Sci scream then silence.
.
.
.
.
//a few hours later\\
I woke up in a hospital bed, what the fuck happened? I look over and see Error asleep. Sci walks in. "Are you okay? You passed out!" "Yeah. I just have a little headache." I said. "Well rest, please." Sci says. I nod and lay down. Sci leaves the room and I look back at Error. Small Errors float around his body. "Ruru? You awake?" I whisper. He stirs. "RURU." I whisper yell. He looks up and sees me. He smiles. I run to him. "I missed you!" "Why are you in a hospital bed?" "I had come to see you but...I might have accidentally passed out." He hugs me then kisses me. A nurse walks in and tells me I can leave. I sigh and walk out.

THE NEXT DAY :3

TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE I GET TO FINALLY SEE ERROR. IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYY!
I get out of bed smiling and went to go get some breakfast. I put on clothes and run out of the door. I teleport to a cafe and get some coffee. Man do I love coffee. I got Errors favorite and my favorite. I had texted him to meet me here.

I waited. And waited. And waited. Until the door of the Café opened. I jumped up and hugged Error tightly. He laughed and hugged back. I started crying. "I-I missed You Ruru." I said crying. He cupped my face in his hands and tilted my head up. He kissed me passionately. I held him close. I pulled back. "I love you." "I lOvE yOu ToO." Error said, his voice was all glitched. "Woah. What happened?" "tHe DoCtEr SaId ThIs ShOuLd Go AwAy ToMmOrOw. ItS bEcAuSe Of AlL oF tHe HeAlInG mAgIc." I nodded. We drank our coffee and headed to my house. After we got home. He asked me something. (His voice turned normal again after a few hours after the coffee.) "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to...y-you know. M-move in Together...YOU DONT HAVE TO IF YOU DONT WANT TO THOUGH." I gasped and kissed him. Our kiss turned into a make out session. He pinned me to the couch as we kissed. He licked my neck and I let out a quiet moan. He smirked and licked and bit my neck. He made a mark, as a symbol to show that I was his. Then I pushed him onto his back and climbed onto him. I sat there, tracing hearts on his stomach. "Heh. You gonna ride me shorty?" He smirked. I blushed and got all flustered. "I..uh-i-i." I stuttered. Then he laughed. Then I smirked thinking of what to say. "Do you want me to?" He blushed. "Maybe." I laughed and laid my head on his chest. "Tomorrow." I said. "What?" He said confused. "Tomorrow I might ride you. But I'm too tired." I could tell he was blushing. "But~ we could do it tonight." I looked up at him. He smirked, "I'd like that." He said. He teleported us to my room. I layer down. He pulled down his pants. I pulled down mine. He climbed on top of me, kissing me roughly. I saw his member. IT IS FUCKING HUGE. I blush as he puts his member inside of me. I felt pain. "E-Error. It h-hurts." He nods. "Tell me when to move." We sit for about a minute.

"You can move." I say. He nods. "Please be careful. This is my first time." "Don't worry sweat heart. I'll be careful." He thrusts into me. I moan. It feels amazing. "H-harder!" I yell as he thrusts hard. I moan loudly. Error moans a little. Suddenly he stops. "W-why did you stop?" I ask, slightly embarrassed. "I just wanted to make sure it felt good." "It feels really good." I say. He starts thrusting again. I moan. "Ruru. Can I be on top now?" I ask. He nods as he lets me on top.
________________________________________________
I'm sorry if this lemon is really bad. It's my first lemon I have wrote 🍋. But I hope you liked it.