That Cheating son of a bitch.

Sorry I didn't post when I said I would. Our vacation started earlier that I thought it would so I didn't have time. Again sorry. (Also thanks for 4K!)

Inks POV-
"Dont Finish That Sentence.." Error says as he puts his hand over Fells Mouth. Fell nods quickly and Error teleported somewhere. I sigh and walk over to the baby.

"Hello! I'm ink. Your so adorable. Yes you are! Yes you are!" I say in that voice that people use to talk to baby's. He giggles and I kiss him on the head. I then click my fingers and teleport to OuterTale. I see Error sitting down and strumming a ukulele. I sigh and sit next to him. He then starts to softly sing a song.

Play Song on top!
Lyrics-
Mr. Sand Man...Bring me a Dream.
Make him the cutest that I've ever seen...
Give him two lips like roses in clover...
Tell him that his lonesome nights are over...
Mr.Sandman....I'm so alone...
Don't have no body to call my own.
Please turn on your magic beam...
Mr. Sandman bring me a Dream.
Mr. Sandman, bring me a Dream.
Make him the cutest that I've ever seen...
Give me the word that I'm not a Rover....
Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over..
Mr.sand man....I'm so alone...
Don't have no body to call my own...
Please turn on your magic beam...
Mr.sand man bring me a Dream...

End of song...

I stare at him in awe. "Did you make that song?" I ask. He nods slowly. "This was when I was alone in the void for years. But now I've found my dream..." Error says flirty as he kisses me. I kiss back but soon pull back. "Error...your voice...it has no glitches..."
I say quietly. But soon I drift into a peaceful sleep.

-Time Skippppppppppp-

I wake up to the sound of sobbing. I look up and see Error looking around as well. I get up and look around. Then I see blue. Sobbing on the ground. I walk over to him and crouch down next to him. "Blue! What's Wrong!! Where's Fell?! WHERES THE BABY?"
I practically yell. He looks up at me with tears running down his face. "G-go look for yourself!" He yells and puts his head back down. I get up and walk back to Error. "Hey. We gotta go find Fell. Apparently somethings wrong....so...let's go!" I say as I grab his hand and pull him into a portal to UnderFell. We walk through the portal and walk to Fell's house. As soon as we walk in we hear loud moans. Error looks shocked and steps back outside. "Hell No! Hell To the No!" He yells. "You can stay outside if you want...but can you come with me? Pleaseee?" I ask doing puppy dog eyes. He sighs and nods and slowly steps back inside. The moaning gets louder and louder. We soon reach Fells room which the moaning is coming from. I open the door slowly so there is no noise. I look around and see Fell and Sci...HAVING SEX?!?!?!?! I froze, Horrified. Why would Fell do this? Right after he has a baby with blue he goes and cheats on him! THAT SICK FUCK!

I was about to scream when strings pull me back. I look and see Error holding me up in the air. His hand over my mouth as he slowly walks outside. Once we got outside he picked me up bridal style and teleported to his and Crosses house. We land in his bedroom. As soon as he puts me down I kick the wall. "THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS GOING TO DIE!" I yell. Error sighs. "I knew That Fell Would never change. He has always been a player. Anyways...we can kill him later. We're going to dinner with Cross,Nightmare,Dream,Blue,Fell,Killer,Dust,Horror,Lust, And Sci. So...wear something nice." "Ok Mom." I say sarcastically. Error smirks at me. "You can call me daddy ;)" I laugh. "Ok Daddy." I say as Error Blushes wildly. I giggle and go to the bathroom to put on my cloths. I wear a light grey shirt with black dots on it. The scarf is a darker Grey with little white paint spots on it. And my pants are black jeans. I walk out and see Error putting on his shirt. I blush as he takes my hand and we walk out.
——————————————————
Sorry it took me so long to make this. In the next chapter.....

Shit goes Down.