I cant come up with a title.

Hey guys. I know it hasn't even been a few days but...I kinda want to post. Sorry if it might be a little short. I'm also feeling better. So why not post?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inks POV
I hear laughing down stairs. I quickly walk down and see my Mom and Error laughing. He wasn't laughing how I had seen him laugh. When he was with me he laughed different. He laughed with love. But with my mom, he laughed at a joke. A comedy laugh. Oh how I loved his laugh. I sat there listening. I think he heard me come down the stairs because he stopped laughing and looked at the stairs. "Hello? Skittles?" Oh. Did I mention that Error has started Calling me Skittles? Well he does. And I still call him My Ruru. "I'm here Ruru. I was just listening." I walked down the stairs and saw him blushing. "How much did you hear?" "Just laughing. Why?" He sighed with relief and replied with "Nothing." Then my mom speaks up. "Hey Ink I have a question for you." I look at her confused. "Is Error a good kisser?" I blush. "I-I." I say trying to find words. "Because I think he is...kinda cute." WTF IS SHE TRYING TO STEAL ERROR FROM ME. I run up and pull Error off the couch. "HE.IS.MINE." I say with red boxes In My eyes. I hiss at her and wrap my arms around Error. "Woah woah calm down shorty." I kiss him right on the lips and he blushes Yellow. "Touch him again. And. You. Will. Regret it." My mom looked scared. "Honey! I was only seeing if you would stand up for him. I would never take your 'Ruru'" she laughed. "Error come upstairs with me." He nodded and followed me upstairs. When we got to my room I laid down on the bed and pat the place beside me. He laid down and I cuddled up to his chest. I stuffed my face in his fluffy jacket. "I just wanna cuddle with you Ruru." "Ok inky. If you want we could get under the blankets so you can be warm." Error said in his calm voice. I blushed and we both got under the covers. I cuddled back into his chest and soon he fell asleep. I liked to put my head by his chest to hear him calmly breathing. I wanted this to last forever. I could tell he liked sleeping with me. He had told me he had been having these pretty messed up nightmares. About how his brother died and most of his family left him. Except his mother and brothers.So I was pretty much his only family. Wow. I looked at his face. He wasn't having a nightmare from what it looks like. I kissed his cheek. Then my phone rang. *Ring~Ring~Ring~Ring* I decided to answer.
3rd Person~
Ink- Hello?
Blue- Hey ink! Whatcha Doin?
Ink- I'm just laying down with Error. Why?
Blue- Oooooohhhh where are you laying down? *lenny face*
Ink- My bed. Now what do you need?
Blue- in your bed? Wow did you guys have se-
Ink- NO WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
Blue- ok..... *lenny face*
Ink- WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Blue- Ink stop screaming. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out at the Café. With me and Dream
Ink- Can Error come? I know Dream doesn't really like Error that much though...
Blue- They will have to get along. So yee or Nah?
Ink- Yee! I'll ask Error if he wants to come. He probably will.
Blue- Ok. See ya there!
Inks POV
I shake Error to try to wake him up. "Ruru wake up." "5 more minutes..." I kiss him and get on top of him. His eyes open and he kisses back. I pull back. "Pleaseeeeee comeeee onnnnn weeeee have to gooo to theeeeee café." He makes a confused face. So I explain that Dream and Blue want to meet at the Café and that I wanted him to come. He smiles and goes to put on a hoodie. It's new. It is jet black with a rose on it. 🥀 I find it kinda hot. "Ready hun?" He says and I blush and walk beside him. We walk out the door and I get into his car. It seems my mom had gone to the store or something. (Ink is 16 and Error is 17) we drive to the Café.

*TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPP x3*

We finally get there and walk in there was a lot of people so Error put his arm around me. People stare but he doesn't care. We finally found Blue and Dream at the last table. Imagine the Café looking like this -

 Imagine the Café looking like this -

It was fucking huge. I get hugged by Blue but not Dream. I look over at Dream and see him glaring at Error. Error had to go to the bathroom so he had gone. "Dream.Stop." I say. He looks at me and looks mad. "Why did you have to *mumble*" I look at him confused. "Huh?" "I said... WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BRING THE FUCKING GLITCH. DO YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING TO TRUST THAT BITCH? HE IS A GLITCH. G-L-I-T-C-H. GLITCH. YOU ARE AN IDIOT TO EVEN BE DATING HIM. HE HAS HURT SO MANY PEOPLE AND YOU ACT LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. AND WE CANT STOP YOU BECAUSE YOU WANT YOUR OWN LITTLE PERFECT HAPPY ENDING, DONT YOU. YOU REALLY ARE DUMB!" Every one in the Café gets quiet and stares at Dream and me. I feel tears prickling at my eyes. I feel a tear Run down my face. 'Am I dumb?' I look down them look at him with hurt eyes. He looks like he regrets what he said. "Y-You think I'm Dumb? Was this Friendship just lies? I remember when I met you, you were the sweetest person I knew, and now you are calling me dumb."  I feel hot tears running down my face. I wanted to scream. 'Don't do it.' 'COME ON DONT DO IT.' "WELL MAYBE I WAS WRONG. I WAS WRONG ABOUT YOU. I MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE. AND NO, I DONT EXPECT TO GET A PERFECT HAPPY ENDING. I NEVER WILL. ALL I HAVE IS ERROR AND MY MOM. YOU HAVE NIGHTMARE, YOUR MOM, BLUE, AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS. I HAVE NOTHING. YOU WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME AND THAT 'GLITCH' ANYMORE. SO CONGRATS ON JUST LOOSING A FUCKING FRIEND." I run out with tears running down my face. I could tell people were staring at me. I didn't care. I ran home and collapsed on my bed. I did it. I yelled at my best friend. Did he really mean that? Did he think I was Dumb? I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I slit my arm about 16 times. I pulled back down my sleeves and laid down. I got lots of calls from Dream. I didn't answer until I got so tired of them I finally did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I THOUGHT THIS WAS GONNA BE SHORT BUT ITS NOT. I FINALLY HAVE 1,000 WORDS. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ALSO ENJOY THE CLIFF HANGER XD