Errors Parents?

Errors POV~
Ink was still asleep on his bed. I got up when I realized that my phone was ringing. "Hello?" "Hey. So...I heard that you were dating someone." "Mom? Is that you?" "Yes hun." "What the fuck do you want?" "I came to visit you today but your not here, Cross said you were dating someone. Are  you at their house. Because Cross can tell me where you are." "..." "fine I'm coming over." "WAIT MOM N-" she hung up... "hey inky?" Inks eyes flutter open. "Hmm RuRu?" I blush. "My Mom is coming over. I told her not to but she is." "She can't just barge into our house" I freeze. "Our house?" Ink blushes. "You said you wanted to live with me. Right?" I kiss him. "Yeah I guess I did." the door bell rang. "Welp. I'll let her in. Can you get dressed?" "Yeah...*yawn*" I smile. I get up and go to the door. I hear ink fall off the bed. He is so cute. I open the door and see my mom. "Hey honey!" She hugs me. I lightly hug back. Then I hear Ink come down the stairs. He was rubbing his eyes and walking down in his normal clothes, except his scarf. "Hey Ruru? Have you seen my scar-" he stops and stares at my mom.then he walks up to her. "Oh hello! I'm Ink! You are..?" "I'm Errors mom." Ink smiles.

INKS POV-
Well she looks nice. I smile at her the sweetest smile I can and walk into the living room. I hear Errors mom say "he is adorable, how did you manage to date him?" I laugh. I think she heard me because she laughs too. She snorts. Errors walks into the kitchen and his mom walks into the living room and sits next to me. She breaks the silence. "So,what do you see in my Error, or should I say "Ruru." She laughs. I blush and answer. "I think he is really sweet, he is probably the nicest person I know. He is always so cute too haha" his mom looks at me confused. "You're talking about my Error?" I look at her, "Yeah.." I smile at her. Error comes in with some cookies. I gasp and start eating them. He laughs and so does his mom. "I lovw thism kindz" I say with a mouth full of cookies. Then I swallow and hug Error. I kiss him on the cheek and he blushes. Errors mom smiles. "Hey Error?" Error looks at her. "Hm?" "Guess who I have in the car?" Error looks excited. "Geno?" "Nope even better." Error looks confused. "FRESHHHH" his mom yells excitedly. Error scowls. "You know how much I don't like him mom." "Come on you two need to bond. And he needs to meet your new boyfriend. Since this is your first relationship." I look at Error and he is blushing like crazy. I laugh. Then this guy in YOLO glasses walks in. He sees Error and Tackles him. Error Glitches. He needs to ReBoot. It says- do you want to Reboot.- i click yes and we all wait for Error to reboot. I look a the Yolo guy and he looks at me, "so..you my bros boyfriend?" I blush and Nod. He looks surprised. Then he leans in and tries to kiss me. I push him back. "WHAT THE FUCK." I yell and he falls off the couch. I jump off the couch and run upstairs.what the fuck just happened. I lay on my bed. Probably should have not have run upstairs. I mean... I don't know. I clearly told him I was dating his brother and he still tried to fucking kiss me. Who does that.

Errors POV ~
I look around and ink isn't beside me. "Where is fuck is ink?" Fresh looked at me "he ran upstairs." "Why...?" "Because I tried to...scoot over." I ran upstairs and I opened the door to find him with the covers over his head. "You ok?" He peeked over the blankets and looked at me then he pulled them completely off. "I don't like your brother..." "What did he do." "He asked if me and you were dating and I said yes, then he tried to kiss me. I pushed him back and ran upstairs." I was relieved that ink didn't kiss him. I walked over to ink and kissed him on the lips. He blushed like crazy. Then I sat him on my lap and looked at him. I kissed him and he blushed then we just sat there kissing until we heard a knock at the bedroom door.