Dream...Or Error?

Inks POV-
I froze. I was quiet for a few minutes. "So...? Yes or no?" Dream asks. "I-I don't know... I used to have a huge crush on you as a kid...but now I have Error...My kid self is screaming at me to date you...but something inside of me thinks it wrong....I-I really don't know..." I say quietly. I just feel like I want to run into Errors Arms. Error is always there for me. "I want Error... he is so nice...and we are already dating. I'm sorry Dream" I say after about 3 minutes of thinking. I look at down at the ground. I hear Dream opening his bag so I look up. He took a gun out of his bag. "SAY YES GOD DAMNIT! HE DOESNT DESERVE YOU. IM BETTER. SAY YES YOU...YOU IDIOT!" Dream yells as he put a gun to my head. I scream as something hard and heavy hits my head. Then everything goes black.

Errors POV-
I hear ink scream so I ran to where Dream and Ink were. Dream was holding a bloody rock and Ink was on the ground unconscious. He picked up inks body and looked up at me. He had an insane smile on his face.There was also a gun on the ground. I picked up the gun and aimed it at Dream. "Put him the fuck down." I growled. "He's Mine~" he laughed. I shot him in the leg. He hissed in pain. "I'm warning you...PUT HIM THE FUCK DOWN!" I yelled. Nightmare ran over to me. "Error! What the fuck are you doing?! What's going on?" Nightmare yelled. Then Dream teleported to a Au with ink in his arms. Oh shit. "Oh no... listen Nightmare I got to go!" I yelled as I teleported to the void. I need to make a plan to get ink back. I don't know where Dream and Ink could be but...I will find you, ink.

Inks POV-
-a few hours later-
I woke up with a huge headache. I looked around. It's too dark. My arms are chained to a wall. I can barely remember what happened. Where's Error? Where's Dream? Where's Anybody?
I hear footsteps coming from somewhere. "Hello?.....please.....help....Error?....please!....help.." I manage to say. I see a dark figure in a cloak approach me. The person in the cloak takes of their hood and reveals their face. It's Dream. "Dream?..Dream! Please you gotta let me out someone locked me int these ch-" I was cut off by him kissing me. I kick him in the stomach with my free foot. "ew Dream! What the hell!" I yell. He only laughs. "D-Dream? Are you okay? Please...just let me go..." I beg. He looks at me clearly annoyed. "Why would I do that...pet?" What? "Pet? Dream, what's going on?" I ask laughing nervously. "Listen ink, if you thought that weak Glitch was going save you..he's not. He's not going to do anything. You know what? He even said he hates your guts and wants me to date you. So..I guess we are dating now~" Dream lies. "NO! YOUR A LIAR! I WOULD NEVER EVER DATE ANYONE LIKE YOU!" Ink said. "He's gonna come kick your ass."

Dream laughed. "Sure Ink. Believe what you want to believe." Just then there was a knock on the door. "WHO IS IT?" Dream yelled. "It's me! Nightmare! Can I come in?" "Sure!" Dream yelled back. The door opened and Nightmare walked in. He stopped right in his tracks and stared at me. "Dream..? What's going on? What is Ink doing here and why is he chained up?" Nightmare asks worryingly. "We were just having some funnnnn" Dream said with a big smile on his face. "Error is freaking out. Could you please let him go. Error has been trying to find ink for hours." Nightmare says. So what Dream had said were lies! "Nightmare! Help! Please! I wanna see Error!" I cried. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Nightmare pushed Dream to the ground and started to take off the chains on my arms. Then there was a loud bang. And Nightmare fell to the ground. "Oh my god! DREAM DID YOU JUST SHOOT NIGHTMARE?!" I yelled. I sobbed. I watched as Nightmare turned to dust. I watched Dreams smile widen. "Hehehe....HAHAHAHAHA." Dream laughed.
Then he walked back over to me. "Let's have some Fun, shall we?"