Make Up?

Errors POV
I had heard screaming so I ran out of the bathroom. Ink was gone and Dream was crying in blues shoulder. "What the fuck happened?" Dream looked at me. "Ask Ink. And tell him...I'm sorry." I nodded. But im so confused. I walk out and get into my car. I'm guessing inky went back to his house. I drove back to his house and his mom still wasn't there. Huh. Weird. Anyways I knocked on the door about a dozen times and he didn't answer. Until I called his phone. Ring Ring Ring Ring. "What the fuck do you want? I won't forgive you." "What are you talking about ink? Why won't you forgive me?" I hear ink gasp. "IM SO SORRY BABY I THOUGHT YOU WERE DREAM. ILL UNLOCK THE DOOR." He hangs up. I wait a minute until he unlocks the door. "Hey Skittles. What's wrong?" He hugs me And starts crying. I pull him to his room and pin him on the bed. "Skittles tell me what's wrong." I say in a stern but soft voice. "D-Dream C-Called me Dumb." I look mad. He soon explains what happened and i kiss him while pinning him down on the bed. Be blushes and kisses back. I pull away. "So. You really love me enough to break a friendship?" He smirks. "I guess I do. And sorry about earlier. I thought you were Blue or Dream." "I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you Inky. I really am." "Don't sweat it Ruru. It's ok." I kiss him on the lips and he joyfully kisses back. I lick his neck and he moans. I smirk and keep on doing it just to make him moan. "E-Error N-not there..." I laugh. "Skittles you know you like it." I keep licking his neck. He moans more. I get off of him and he climbs on top of me. He places his head on my chest. I laugh and realize he fell asleep. I kiss his head and fall asleep too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is so short. I just woke up. Sooo....yeah. I wake up really late xD