The Date

Inks POV-
"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Dream smirked at me. I was still crying. Poor Nightmare. Does Dream even realize what he has done! HE KILLED HIS OWN BROTHER! OVER ME! I have to get out of here before he hurts anyone else. "How about we go on a date, My Love?" Dream says as he takes off my chains. "P-please...L-let me go!" I yell. "Honey? Why would you want to leave me? I love you!" As he says this he grabs my arm and yanks me to the door. "Do you need anything to eat my love?" Dream asks smirking. "Go Rot in hell!" I yell as I spit on him. He growls as we get into his car.

"Where are we going Bitch?" I ask harshly. "To the Café for our date silly!" Dream says excitedly. He is acting like everything is fine, like he didn't just kidnap me and kill his brother. What the fuck is going on!
.
.
.
We pull up to the Café. He opens his door and walks over and opens mine. I sigh as I step out knowing that if I tried to run he would probably kill me. We walk into the Café. The first person I see is... "ERROR!" I scream as I run towards him. He jerks his head to face me. He was sitting with Horror And Fresh. he had tear stained cheeks. As soon as he sees me he jumps up out of his seat. I jump into his arms. I start crying.

Errors POV-
We pull apart from the hug and I wipe his tears. "INK. GET BACK HERE FOR OUR DATE!" Dream yells. I look at Dream confused. "FUCK YOU BITCH!" Ink yells as he holds my hand. "This isn't Fair! How come you guys get the happy ending but I don't! I love you ink! Why can't you see that!" Dream continues to yell. "I can see that you love me but I don't love you! I love Error and you can't change that!" Ink yells back. 5 Police Officers burst in through the doors of the Café. They take a very angry and crying Dream. Finally things might go back to normal.
————————————————————————————————-
Is this the last of Dream? Or will he come back for revenge?
Also I change blues name to Fresh because of the story line.